B. 1 Ch. 5

"If I can't have you as my other, I'll keep you as my friend."

The plane ride back over wasn't bad. I didn't get much sleep during the night or on the plane. During the night I had a constant thought. What if I just tell her? It started to really bother me. One one hand I wanted to be able to hold her but on the other I didn't want to risk of friendship.

Scarlett on the other hand was out like a light. This time around she sat next to me. Her head was on my shoulder which I didn't really care for. Anyone can sleep on me and I wouldn't disturb them or I would try not to.

Since I had the window seat I was able to watch the sun rise peacefully. It was now to my knowledge that I most likely had bags under my eyes from not sleeping. It didn't bother me that much than I realized the crew is going to put a ridiculous amount of make up on me to make me look semi-normal.

I looked over at Scarlett that I knew wasn't going to get up anytime soon. I decided to force myself to sleep. I had 4 hours to get a reasonable amount to make me look less like a zombie. It wouldn't be right for me to try and move Scarlett so I decided to sleep on her.

It wasn't that hard to get comfortable. I just slightly slouched into my seat and put my head on Scarlett. Her scent helped send me to sleep peacefully. Hopefully I'll wake up before she does.

After however long I wake up to the plane feeling like it's descending. I have a power that when I am asleep I can feel when we are about to be at our destination and wake up. It's an amazing gift. 

I sit up completely and look at my phone for the time. 10:14am. As I saw the runway start to come into view I look over at Scarlett who is still peacefully sleeping. Usually with Evans or Hemsworth I would scream loudly in their ears to wake them up. I couldn't and won't do that tp Scar.

I gently move my arm over her shoulder and lean her up. I lightly rub her shoulders and say her name rather quietly that it wouldn't scare her but loud enough that she could hear me n her dreams. 

Sooner or later she woke up, still visibly sleepily. I smiled weakly at her as she did a big stretch and yawn. She's to cute for her own good. After her big stretch she finally remembered where she was at and looked over at me.

"Did I sleep on you?"
"Yeah."
"I'm sorry-" My laugh cut her off. 
"I told you before. If you're tired you can use me as I pillow. It's fine." I give her a smile and she returns it. It crazy how her smile can bring anyone from the deepest of sadness to the most happiest person there is.

We sat in comfortable silence as the plane came to a complete stop. We got off and got into my car that was still parked in the same place I left it before we let. I opened the truck and threw my bag in then reached for Scarlett's bag, she stopped me before I could grab it.

"Yeah be careful with my bag." I looked up at her and laughed.
"Lady, I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart. I will gladly leave your bag here." I was joking, she knew I was but still pretended to be heart.
"Wow, I see how it is." I laugh as I gently put her bag in the truck.

I look over at her to make sure I got her approval. With a slight nod she left and got in the car. I couldn't help but laugh as I shook my head. I closed the truck and got in the driver seat. I started driving to set. It wasn't far from the hanger.

As we arrived on set we get greeted by our friends and cast mates. Evans, Hemsworth, RDJ, Liz, Tom (Hiddleston), Anthony, Mark and Jeremy were all standing in a circle cracking jokes as Scar and I joined.

"Hey zombie." Anthony laughed with a few others. I rolled my eyes and smirked at him.
"Hey flying kite." There was a few OOOO's and laughs. Mackie started pointing at me laughing. It was his way of saying he was going to get me back. Or at least attempt to.

We all started joking around till they were ready for us on set. Now starting to feel the tiredness from sleeping my energy became low during the shots. Thank goodness this is our last day and I don't have to do much.

After finishing my scenes I laid on the floor. I have no idea why but I was to lazy to take the walk to my trailer or to find a couch. I put my arm over my eyes to try and block some type of light. As I started to drift off to sleep I feel someone's presents. 

"Why are you on the floor?" I knew it was Scarlett. I was to comfortable to move.
"I couldn't make it to the couch and I'm comfortable down here."
"Did you sleep last night?"
"Not really."
"Did you sleep on the plane over here?" I took a second to answer. Mainly to think of how I was going to answer this question.
"Not a lot. Are you just gonna ask questions or are you going to join me." 

I built enough energy to move my arm and look at her. She had a smirk on her face as she got on the floor. My head started to hurt from the floor so I used my arm as a pillow. Scarlett used my stomach as a pillow which I didn't care for but it did catch me off guard.

"You did say I could use you as my pillow." I lightly laugh as I close my as and start to go to sleep.
"Yes I did." 

I felt her release all her weight on me. I felt really comfortable for what ever reason. It was one of the best sleeps I have had in awhile. Being that I am sleeping on the floor with my crush.