B. 1 Ch. 10

"Love is friendship set on fire."

When I got to hotel after the interview with James, I FaceTimed Scarlett like usual. I was laying on my couch using the arm rest as my pillow. I turned on the tv and put it on low volume while my phone called Scar. I put on George Lopez and looked down at my phone still to see it's ringing. After like 5 rings Scarlett picks up, smiling as per usual.

"Hello Y/N"
"Hello Scarlett. Why it take you so long to answer?" I asked lifting the phone to my face.
"Rose was showing me a new drawing."
"Aw, where is she?" As if on cue Rose jumped in front of the phone making me laugh.

"HEY Y/N!" Rose excitedly waved.
"Hey Rose. How are you?" 
"I'm good. I just drew a picture of mommy!" 
"I know she just told me. Getting those art skills up?" 
"When can we go to the park again?" This kid is way to hyper, at this time.
"Soon I promise." Rose just nodded while looking at something else. She took off running after something making Scarlett and I laugh.

"So how was the interview?" I knew when Scar asked me this she was basically asking if she should watch it. Sometimes she would listen to me other times she wouldn't. Depending on my answer sometimes helped with the outcome I wanted. This time I most definitely did not want her watching that interview.

"Meh, pretty boring."
"It didn't seem boring."
"It was very boring. I wouldn't waste my time watching it." Scar just nodded, not really believing anything I said. 

"Why did you call me in the middle of it then?" Jesus, she's not letting up.
"James asked who my best friend is and it was the last question so I just called." I shrugged and looked at the tv. I am terrible at lying if I look Scarlett in the eyes. 

"So it was just lame questions that I already know the answer to?" I looked back at the phone and whatever Scarlett was doing somehow added to her beauty.

"Yep."
"Since you're usually right, I won't watch it." I managed to contain my smile. Then I realized what she said.
"Wait, what do you mean usually?"
"Usually." Scar simply replied with a smirk on her face.
"I'm dang there always right."
"Except the sometimes when you're not." Scar started laughing. I tried keeping a straight face but her laughs are too contagious. 

I started holding in my quiet laughter as I turned to the tv. It got quiet for a second. Then the quietness turned into a little demon child screaming down the hall. Scar flipped her camera fast enough for me to see Rose running past the doorway with a pirate hat on and a plastic sword screaming "Protect the treasure!". 

I started laughing so hard I could barely breathe. Scar was also laughing at the scene that has taken place in front of her. I quickly dialed down my laughter and so did Scarlett.

"Yep, I think it's time for bed." Scarlett said still laughing a bit.
"Aw fun killer." Scar shot me a playful glare that I find adorable and funny.
"Just a heads up before I pop up on your doorstep, I'm gonna take Rose to a park." I said
"What park?"
"A park where you do things." 
"Where is this park?"
"Somewhere in the world." I said with a smirk.
"Y/N"
"Scarlett"
"Where are you going?"
"If you wanna know, you can come."
"Okay then I will. Bring Manny." That last part caught me off guard. 

Manny is my adorable little brother who is roughly around the same age as Rose. They're basically mini Scarlett and I, it's rather cute. I like to keep my family away from the spotlight so they can have a regular life. I forgot Scarlett already met my family.

"Oh yeah sure. I'll see if I can kidnap him." I was being serious but Scar laughed. I don't ask to take my minor family members, I just kidnap them and bring them back later. I feel bad because of filming they miss me so I kidnap them. It's normal now.

"Alright then it's a date." My whole heart stopped for a second but I managed to keep a straight face and nodded. 
"I'm gonna come around 3 with Lucifer."
"Don't forget Manny." Scar laughed. I gave her a not so serious glare. 
"You think you're funny huh" She shrugged her shoulders.
"I like to think so, yeah." 
"You're not." Right after I said that I heard another yell from Rose.

"They found the secret weapon, RUN!" I started laughing. For how late it is she's has a shit ton of energy. Scar laughed but shook her head.

"Good luck putting her to sleep." 
"Thank you, good night."
"Good night." I said smiling. Scar hung up as soon as she did I let out a breathe I didn't know I ws holding. 

Date...she said date. She didn't mean anything by it.

Right?