Boundless

Everytime I talk about this, somehow I fall into a never ending mind game.. But anyway, I won't say too much about it, just a couple more words.
Some days ago I woke up and realized I wanted to keep close to me all of the things that reminded me of her...
I drove to the hill we met and sat there for hours. Tried to remember the song I wrote the day I first met her. A few words came back to me, and somehow I felt her presence even though she wasn't there.
Ever since I feel her presence in the sky above me, I like starring at the clouds and thinking her shapeless soul lives in one of them. But then again I feel her presence in every little thing around me, she was so colorful and vivid. Every color in the streets reminds me of her and I feel less lonely.

You see this drawing in the screen behind me? It's a drawing of me and her.. She drew it... That's the only actual thing from her that I have left. And it's also the only thing that proves she was here. I don't just imagine things.. She once was here...
And if perhaps there is a place where the broken hearted songs go to, I hope she feels how much I constantly miss her.. And how much I still love her. I wish there was a way to see her again.

And.. Anyway, I stayed up all night yesterday, and tried to bring back every word and every little mark I once had written on that piece of paper... Because this one specific song is just for her.. This song is her song.. Or this song is her. Think as you like.
So tonight, as I remember her and this bizarre story, I'm realizing that I don't really need that piece of paper to think of her, everything is engraved on my heart, my brain, every cell of my existence.
And I believe the only fair thing is to share this little treasure of mine with you tonight. So this first song I'm going to play for you is named Verses, and it only reminds me of her. It goes like this...

Yesterday I was a word, left with no voice to speak it.
Now I am a happy song, placed on the lips of a woman.
In her presence I light up, as the earth under the sun.
By her sound my verses flow, please don't you ever stop singing.

Now she has me under her skirt,
Lies down with me into our world.
Where all I have heard sounds anew,
And all I am worth depends on you.

Come babe, let love have this evening.

Life was not aware of me and I wasn't aware of life.
Now its flames, they warm my heart,
They light the path towards her.

Where she has me under her skirt,
Where she tells me..

Come babe, let love have this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamino left the stage after he played all of his songs for the crowd. They didn't really know the boy yet, but they loved his passion and talent, a great future was ahead of him.

His brother Ramy walked up to him and put him in a quick hug.
"You were amazing up there brother. A real star! They didn't take their eyes off of you the whole night, you did this!"

"Thank you Ramy, I was so nervous the minute I stepped on the stage.. But as soon as I started talking the stress went away. I'm happy this went well." the black haired boy smiled big at his younger brother.

"Yes... It was fantas-"

"What? What are you staring at?"

"Nothing.. I just thought I saw something.. Nevermind.. What I was trying to say is that you were truly fantastic."

"Thanks.. I'll go take my stuff now, if you don't mind.." Tamino spoke and his brother nodded. The boy walked away and made it to the small dressing room of the venue, where his stuff was. As he was ready to open the door, he felt somebody's presence behind him.

"You remembered." the voice said and he instantly turned around.

"You're here.. You're actually back..." he exclaimed in shock.

"I didn't know the way to come back.. You had forgotten the song.. I had vanished. But you started remembering, and I started feeling your presence again. You remembered every little detail, I'm here now. You remember me. I thought I'd have to stay in the dark for ever.."  she quietly spoke.

"I never wanted to forget about you, it was just easier.. I couldn't deal with the loss of yours.. Can we.. Can we talk in here?" Tamino pointed at the empty room.

"She came back for Tamino!" a random guy shouted and everyone looked at the spot the boy was standing.
Ramy looked at his brother confused and walked up to him.

"Is that..? It's her.." Ramy said as he focused on the girl across from his brother. He recognized her from the drawing.

"You can see her?" Tamino asked in disbelief.

"It's nice to finally meet you! I've heard a lot of things about you!" Indie stretched her hand out for a handshake with Ramy.

"I am still shocked.. Sorry.. It's nice meeting you too!" Ramy spoke, he couldn't believe in his eyes.

"How...? How in the world is this possible if what you said to me so many months ago was true..?" Tamino asked right away.

"You shared the song with the world, now they all know me.. They can all see me. Thank you for the dedication you showed, it gave me a chance to life and now I can show everyone who I am!" Indie smiled big at the boy in front of her.

"Thank you for coming back, even though I treated you in a way so unfair and ugly." Tamino looked down.

"Things can only get better from now on.. Right Tami?" she lifted his chin up with her fingertips and looked in his eyes.

"Right.. I.. I still love you." he almost whispered. That made his brother slowly back away to give them some privacy.

"I love you too.. I loved you even when you broke my heart."

"I was the luckiest, yet the silliest person on the planet... I won't hurt you again... I promise."

"Good to know.." she chuckled. She knew he was being honest. He impatiently stared at her.

"Can I kiss you..?" Tamino asked. She closed her eyes and waited until he placed his lips on hers. That's when he really realized how badly he had missed her. They backed away and stared at each other with affection, a flashing light caught their attention and they both looked at the boy behind the camera.

"Ramy, what are you doing?" Tamino shouted.

"I just took a picture of you two, I couldn't resist.. Sorry for that!" Ramy shouted back and then walked away.

"Wow.. Our first photograph together.. And it won't be the last..!" Tamino said to Indie and they passionately hugged.

Although their story seemed strange and extremely unrealistic, in the end, the boundless love Tamino was feeling for the girl, made him believe every word of hers.
After all.. it was only the beautiful truth. 💫