ep:1

Y/n pov

Boss: So, this is our last project of  this year so we are going to be in teams and you are given 5 months to complete this.

So the 1st team will be
Jiya,Min,Jihoo, Suho, Rose, Lisa, Chaneyol and Bekhyun.

The 2nd team will be
Namjoon,Seokjin,Yoongi,Hosoek,Jimin,Taehyung,Jungkook and Y/n.

So I hope u guys have enough time to make it and remember this is the most important project this year..Understand!!

All:Yes Boss!!!

Boss:Gud. So u may start the project within a week. Now u may take the leave.

They left the cabin

Y/n: Oh hey!! Now u may wonder who are we and what is the project. So I'm y/n and these are my friends aka colleagues. And the project is we have to make a new design or fashion for this year beauty contest and the nice one will win and given a golden offer. So back to the storiii!!

A/n pov

Name: Y/n. Yr:23.
Nationality: Indian.
Working in: Korea.
Frnds:BTS and the 1st team except one.
Enemy:Rose.
Crush:No one😅

Y/n pov

So I was discussing with my team about the project and I felt someone is staring me and got to take a look just to see my one and only enemy Rose giving me a death stare. Actually she has a crush on one of my team mate who is Jimin and she is sooper jealous that she didn't got him. Idc it and continue our discussion.

Y/n: So who is our leader?

Jk: Me🙋!!

Yg: Aish this kid we know how u r volleyball team failed😒

Jk:Hyung not here😵!!!

Jin: Hey! Now stob it u both!! Lets do a poll.. Write
everyones name in paper fold it and shuffle it and someone but not us will take one that one will be the leader agree!?

Bts+y/n except Jin:Okay!!

We make it and give it to Min for selecting

Min:And the leader is..........J-oongi!!!

Yoongi: Wat!! U lil brat how dare u to call me joongi!!?? My name is Yoongi!! Min Yoongi!! M.I.N. Y.O.O.N.G.I!!

We are all laughing on our top while those 2 are fighting like cats. Again Jin eomma entered the chat. Lol this will be more fun now😜😜

Jin(starts to rap😂):Yah!! U freaking kiddos!! Don't you know that this is an office !!! Now u stop fighting like stupid cats or I'll beat ur a** up with those thick files on the table!!! Don't u understand!!! Now go to ur work now everyone!!!!!😤😤

Suddenly a deep loud voice make all flinch which was our boss  shouting at us.😯

Boss: What the heck is going on here!!!!😤 Who was barking now???

We were holding our laugh and just keep looking on Jin oppa who was 'barking' earlier.

Boss: So Jin u should come to my cabin right now. I will give u a gift.*smirking*

Jin: I will show u guys who I'm when I come back.😤

Tae: Ok guys we can pray to God not to make him come back.😐😂😅

We are holding our laugh as much as possible as it is sure that he will sue us if he come back while Jin oppa giving death glares to Tae oppa.

Time skip

We all are getting ready to leave as it was getting late but poor Jin oppa got punishment work for shouting and making a mess. So I decided to wait for him.