ep : 6

Hlo again..💜

I'm soo sorry again that I've been soo busy with my classes nd exams. So this time I tried to make it long. Hope u guys lov it nd enjoy it. Nd plz comment ur opinions about my stori and vote for it. Even though I know it is boring.

******

Jimin's pov

"Wat! Y-you slept together last night!!??" I whisper shouted.

"Yes. Actually u know how cute she is while sleeping? I can't stop staring at her whole night. Ah how can she be not beautiful, she is the sister of Mr.World Wide Handsome right?!" Jin bragged.

"Ahh y-yes yes." I replied feeling relived of the word sister.

"Ok Jimin now go nd get ready. We will be waiting." He told me.

"Oh ok hyung😄." I replied nd went to her room.

When I enter the room, I saw her sleeping, hugging a pillow. I remember Jin hyung said about how cute she was while sleeping. I admired her for sometime nd went to the bathroom to have a warm bath.

After some time

I finished bathing and come out of the bathroom with my T-shirt on, drying my hair with a towel. Suddenly some one bashed into the room which made me to flinch a bit. I looked up just tp see my Y/n staring at me. I smirked nd told her-

 I smirked nd told her-

"Hello,good morning y/n-shi!!😊😊. Do u want to use the bathroom? Sorry if I made u wait for so long."

"Ah ahh good morning Jimin. No I-I was just here to take my glasses thats all... Y-you can stay here if u want. Bye" she told all sudden and went without her glasses, which made me all confused nd chuckle.

I got ready and went to the living room and saw everyone except y/n. I asked for her and they told she is with her unnie Mohini as she was also coming with us. So we decided to go to her house nd wait there until our arranged taxi come.

Meanwhile y/n's pov

Here I'm in didi's house doing her hair as she is coming with us. She is munching a bar of her favorite diary milk chocolate. Suddenly she asked me-

"Y/n.."

"Hmm?"

"U know Korean right.?"

"Yes, y didi?"

"Ahh ok.. How much time did u take to learn it?"

"Maybe....4 or 5 months.. Y?"

"Ah ah nothing, just asked."

"Oh okay."

"Y/n..?"

"Hmm".

"Will they all come??"