Ep:14

Para para pa pa pa!!!!~

Finallyyyyyy! Again I'm here with a long new ep for u!!

I finished my exam nd here I'm! To give this ep to u!!

Enjoyyy~ 💜

.
.
.
.
.
.

Still Tae's pov

"Go go go!! Fast fast!!" (Palli palli😂) I asked our driver as he got our little fun 😉.
Laughters of everyone is in the car nd slowly Yoongi hyung also got the fun of it....
We hid inside a parking lot of a mall near by where we could see them clearly nd safely.

MeAnWhiLe~

Jimin nd Jungkook's pov

"Uff! This shop is too busy🥵... Come Kookie.. they might be tired of waiting for us"

"Yeh hyung let's go"

Both of us went outside the restaurant nd start searching for our car, but we couldn't find any. also any of our members!!

" Hyung where are they???"

"They must be somewhere here Kook, due to heavy traffic they might have moved to somewhere less crowded."

"Ok"

Then we started searching for them but no use..🙂
I took my phone and dialled Namjoon hyung but was out of reachable! I was really stuck that I couldn't know any language here and I started to panic. I asked to dial any other member in his phone but none of them were responding.
I became a little scared thinking how should we find them....

" Hyung none of them are responding! What should we do know?!"

"No they couldn't leave us like that maybe this is some sort of a prank. Don't panic Jungkook. Can you dial anyone of them again, let us see..."

Thus he dialled Y/n's no and luckily she attended the call.. I asked him to put it in the speaker phone.

"Hello, yes Jiminie tell me."

"Y/n, where are you?"

" I told u that I will take time to come back right??"

"Huh? Wat do you mean?? Where actually are you??"

"Yaah!! Are you playing crazy?! I told you that I got in here to meet my uncle!"

" Where are others??"

"Jimin ur crazy! Please let me mind my business for now. Tell others that I'll be back soon. Bye."

"Y/n..Y/n...hello?? Crap!"

With that she hanged up like tht leaving us helpless. We roamed a lil bit hoping of any chance that we could find them.

At the same tym~

A/n's pov

"Hahahahaha" (1)
"Hahahahaha" (2)
"Hahahahaha" (3)
"Hahahahaha" (4)
"Hahahahaha" (5)

*Ok I'll stop now😅😂

So 5 types of 'hahahaha' can be heard inside the car plus a chotti driver ji who is smiling while seeing these kids having fun by pranking there friends 🤭

"Omg! Ur gud at acting Y/n🤣🤣 we will pee in our pants rn🤣" Hobi teased her as a compliment.

"Ohh!! Thengu oppa! Ik I'm gud!🤣" She played back.

Suddenly another phone rings nd we found that it was of Jin oppa. We were waiting for the birth of next actor as he attended the call.

"Yeobosoyo? Jimin-ah?? Why r u calling me?"