ep:10

Hi there..... Here is ur nxt ep. Plz don't forget to vote nd comment ur opinions here...

-------

Jimin's pov

"Where were you??!!" I asked in a tone of anger.

"I- I was with one of my friend! Wh- why Jimin?" She stuttered as she noticed the change in my tone.

"Was that a guy friend?!" I asked her again with a lil bit of sarcasm but still in anger which made her silent.

"What do you mean?!" She asked me with the same emotion.

"I asked you WAS THAT A GUY FRIEND?!" I hit the table with my fist so hard.

"I- Jimin-.." she stuttered.

A/n's pov

She was shaking infront of his anger.

"ANSWER ME NOW Y/N!!!" He shouted again as she flinched.

She became frozen as ice, hearing his shout. She looked down in fright while Jimin looking her with his RED EYES..

When he noticed that she isn't responding, he dragged her from the room entrance to inside, while closing the door harshly with the other hand. He pinned her on the door with a loud slam.

By that time the other members reached by the room, hearing all those mess. He locked the room, still y/n between his hand, staring at here soul, while she was shocked.

"You have no idea that what are you doing to me y/n." His raspy voice gave her chills.

She was still not responding. She was so cold nd shocked.

" Why are you doing this to me again and again y/n? I've already forgave you so many times. Still......." Their faces were so close that there is hardly an inch in between. His hot breath was making her shiver.

"J- Jimin idk what you meant. P-plz-" she was cut off by him again by putting his fingers on her lips as she flinched.

"Don't dare to say a word kitten! U still don't know what are you to me!" He whispered in her ears.

Still without any response,she looked down not knowing what to say. But she hesitantly started to say something.

"I-" He smashed his juicy lips onto hers kissing her harshly.

Her eyes went big because of shock. That kiss really sent shivers thru her spine.. But she was kind of enjoying it. But she still was trying to push him away, but she only done that to fail. The power of Jimin's kiss really melted her nd made her to kiss back. He pulled her by the waist to deepen it. While she stopped pushing him nd  tightened her grip on Jimin's shirt..

After a min both of them pulled of nd started to stare each other with lust and love...

Suddenly-

"Jimin!!! Jimin!! Are you ok???" Y/n tapped her hands lil loudly on the table.

"Huh??" That's when he snapped out of his thoughts

"Jimin!! What are u thinking???" She asked him. But he didn't respond.

Seeing that he ain't responding, she rushed right into her room and started searching for her clothes to wear after her bath. When she was about to enter the bathroom.

"Stop!" She stopped at his comment and looked at him.

He went closer to her and asked-

"Why???"
She ain't responded.

"I ASKED WHY??!!" He shouted. She flinched nd stood still without knowing the reason of him asking 'why' to her.

"Why did u go with him??" She frowned on that question.

"Don't you know how worried I was?!" He asked again... But he wasn't noticing the change on her face as she was looking down.

"Don't repeat this again. U will never going to be hangout with ur GUY friends again." He told.

All of sudden she pushed him hardly enough to fall back and hit the table behind him.

"Why are u ordering me?! Huh?!" Her face showed full of anger as Jimin's face turned to a shocked one.

"Why?! U think u can order me anything?! It's my friends not yours! I will hangout with anyone who I like. Even if he is a guy." She made her tears fall down because of anger.

" And I'm warning you know! Don't. Repeat. This. Again! You got me?!" She paused in between and asked him who was totally on shock while all other members where outside the room seeing the scene in silence nd in confusion.

Who are you to order me?!" A tear left from his eye hearing this.
"Y/n! No!" Namjoon tried to interrupt. But she showed her hands like this ✋🏻in order to stop Namjoon from talking.

"You are no one to me for ordering things!" That broke his heart harder than anything.

"It's better to keep that in your mind." She spoke to her pointing her fingers in anger.

After telling all these she rushed out the room, pulling everyone out of her way nd  went out of the house. Everyone except Jimin was following her until the door nd Jungkook tried to stop her from going out but Jin stooped Jungkook from doing so.

"Let her be alone for sometime Kook." Jin told him.

"But its kinda late. Is she secure??" Hobi asked all.

"Lets wait for 10 or 15 min. If she hasn't come yet, we can go for a search. Everyone nodded nd sat down on the couch while Hobi went to Jimin to check on him.

******""""""**********"""""""""""*******""""""******

Phew... Don't know how I completed this much. I know its short. But wat can I do. So busy I'm 😭with freaking notes nd classes. Save me plz....😭. Nd in advance I'm informing that next part can probably will be late or it depends on how my studies nd results goes. Pray for me pwease..🥺🥺

And also I've noticed some mistakes in previous parts, plz ignore those as I'm just a novice. I'll try my bst to write without mistakes next time.
Well hope u liked this pt. Nd plz don't forget to vote nd comment your opinions below. Bye... Seeya nxt time.. Lob u all💜💜