ep:3

Hi again!! So I'm back with the next ep.. Hope u guys are happy and satisfied with my care- opps!🤭 I mean satisfied with my work.😅.. Ok I won't talk any more.. Here is ur 3rd ep...😃

Y/n's pov

Finally,we r out of the cabin. I'm sooper happy that my innocence was proved. Now I really wanted to thank JK. When I looked for him I saw him walking to his table. Then I called him.

"Hey! Jungkook!" I yelled as he came to me.

"Yes sweetie.. Wat is it?" He asked.

"Um... I'm really thankful to u cuz u saved from this mess. Thank you thank you thank you sooo much.." I bragged.

"Oh its nothing y/n.. Anyways we are friends right? There is no need of thank you here" He told.

"Oh, but I won't be satisfied if haven't told u this. Um...can we hang out after office?? As...my treat for u.." I told him wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yap!! Sure!! I'm in." He accepted.

"So I will wait for u with my car at the parking lot. Be there in 5..." I told then he nodded and we left there after doing a fist bump.

Time skip at 5
Y/n's pov

I'm waiting in my car for Kookie. After a few mins he came and sit near me on the passenger seat.

"Ok where are we going?" He asked.

"Hmm... How abt in the mall" I suggested.

"Yeh perfect. It's been a bit when I last went for shopping" He told.
"Then buckle up" Then I drove to the mall.

Time skip at the mall.

We were in the middle of shopping, suddenly my phone went off with a ding. I checked to see Namjoon oppa's msg.

In the chat-

Namjoon oppa-
Hey!! Where are u??
Me-
Oh sorry oppa I forget to
tell u. I and JK went for
shopping.
Namjoon oppa-
Oh! Y so sudden?
Me-
I will tell u everything
once I reach there.
Namjoon oppa-
Ok. But be here before 7.
Me-
Yeh fine.

With that I slipped my phone in my pocket. Then I was asked a question by Jungkook.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Oh,it was Namjoon oppa. I forget to tell them about our shopping.Thats y he messaged. And he also told us to be in 7" I answered.

"Oh ok. Then we better hurry its already 6:30" He informed.
"Yeh. Let's go." With that we hurried for finishing our shopping.

Meanwhile in Namjoon's house

Namjoon's pov

I reached home at 5:10 with my 5 friends. We got refreshed and was just chilln' and there was a silence. The silence was broken by Yoongi hyung by a question.

"Hey, we are missing something. Where is y/n and Jungkook?" He asked.

"Oh my I almost forgot them🤦🏻‍♀️. Btw where are they?" Jin also asked.

"Namjoon, ask y/n where she is" Yoongi ordered.

"Yeh, just a min" I excused and took my phone to text her.
After having a chat with her, I got to know that she has gone for shopping wit Jk for some reason and she told me that she will explain everything once she get here. I decided to tell them the matter.