ep:9

Hlo... It's me again... Sorry for being late as I was busy with studies nd exams.... And these days we 10th students are too pressurized to study as we do have a change in exam pattern...so I hope y'all can understand... Let's move to the story...

(..............................................)

In the morning

Jin's pov

I was sitting in dining area while waiting for the food we ordered. To ease my bored mind, I was scrolling thru phone as I heard footsteps behind me. I turn to look y/n passing by. But I was confused where she was going. She was in her casual drees with her bag. I called out suddenly-

"Y/n!!!! Where are u going?!!!!" There was no reply. But she came to me and said-

"Shhh oppa don't shout🤫!!! Don't wake them up. I'm going to see my friend nearby.. Tell them only if they ask ok??"

"Ok..but why don't u think about telling someone before u go??!! Do I've to teach u some manners??🤨"

"Aish oppa... I thought u were also asleep.. That's y.. And I've already put a sticky note on the TV screen.. See.." she pointed to the TV screen in the living room.

"Ok ok I got it. But anyways you have to tell atleast one of us before u go somewhere ok. What If we didn't notice the note?! And ur phone is in out of coverage?! What will be our situation?! Did u think about that?!"

"Oh oh ok ok I will next time mom.. sorry for misbehaving.." she teased me.

"So can I go now mom?!" She started again.
"Hmm... But don't ever dare to call me mom again!!!! You got that kid!!!"

"Ooohh yes... Ok I won't.. anyways bye mom..." She ran away from me calling me mom again.

"Ughhh!!!" I screamed as I heard of door slamming.

Meanwhile.......

Jimin's pov,

I woke up with no y/n beside. I guessed that she might be woke up before me. Anyways I went freshen up, did my routine nd went downstairs just to see my all hyungs nd deoseangs wandering here nd there.

"Good morning guys.." I wished as they replied.
"Yeh good afternoon Jimin.."

Yoongi hyung responded as I became confused. Just then I glanced at the clock to see that it was 12:30 am, realising that I slept too much.

"Do you need breakfast or lunch??" Jin hyung asked me filling with full sarcasm which made me embarrassed.

"Ugh!! I'm sorry everyone. I was too tired because of yesterday's dare you gave me. My body was paining because of the cold bare floor which I slept." I excused them.

Reality hits them as they heard my words.

"Oh sorry Jimin, we shouldn't have told u a dare like that." Tae apologized.

"It's ok Tae." I accepted his apology with a smile.
"Hyung....when will y/n come??" Namjoon hyung asked to Jin hyung.

I was totally confused by that question.

"Idk Joon. She told me she might be coming only in the evening as she is meeting her friend after long time ago." He answered.

Idk why but I'm feeling some kind of feeling inside me,can't even explain... But I decided to ignore it then sit beside Namjoon hyung who is watching tv.

Meanwhile

Namjoon's pov

I was watching tv, suddenly Jimin came down catching our attention. We made him fun for being late and idk these days I love to tease people. So I purposefully put the topic of y/n with her friend and waited for his reaction.. but it seems to be the plan hasn't worked out. Just then he sat beside me and asked me.