Entranced

Aurora introduced herself to Phillip but quickly ran off to talk to her aunties.

"I need to talk to you about something." she says, coming into her little cottage.

"Oh, yes, sweetie, what is it?" Flittle asks.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I'll be sixteen tomorrow." she begins.

Her aunts laugh and Knotgrass bring out the cake they've baked, which looks terrible.

"I'm leaving home." Aurora finishes, making her aunt drop the cake in shock.

"See here, young lady. I did not spend sixteen years in this miserable hovel with these two imbeciles so that you could ruin it on the last day. We are taking you back to your father with..." her aunt stopped, realizing her mistake.

"My father? You told me my parents were dead." Aurora states, accusingly.

"I think you better come and sit down."

The pixies tell Aurora about her father, and right after, she steps out of the cottage and runs into the Moors.

"Fairy Godmothers!" she yelled out.

The two fairies walked to her.

"We're here" Maleficent spoke.

"When were you going to tell me that I'm cursed? Is it true?" the princess asked.

"Partially" y/n said, slowly.

Aurora began crying.

"My aunts said it was an evil fairy. I-I can't remember her name." she paused to think. "They said it was... Maleficent."

"Is that one of you?" she asked her godmothers.

She looked to the fairy with horns and black wings, as those were more associated with evil.

"Is that you? Are you Maleficent?" she asked her.

Maleficent takes a step closer to her.

"No! Don't touch me. You're the evil that's in the world. It's you!" she screamed.

"No no no, little one. I removed your curse. You're fine now" y/n tried to explain, but Aurora wouldn't believe her after all of their lies.

"Save it!" she cried, before running off.

"This is terrible. We can't let her return to her horrible father." y/n said to Maleficent.

"Agreed" she responded.

Back at the kingdom, Aurora arrives on a horse, looking for her father.

"Sorry to disturb, Your Majesty. We found this urchin at the gate. She claims to be the princess."

Stefan takes a step closer to look at Aurora.

"Father. It's me, Aurora!" she says, excitedly, going to hug him.

The king saw she'd resembled her mother, confirming that it was his daughter.

"They brought you back a day too soon. I told those three idiots!" he said.

"Lock her up in her room." he said to the guard.

The guard grabs Aurora and takes her away.

Back in the Moors, y/n paces around, back and forth.

"What have we done? We have to get her back!" she yells, worriedly.

"Don't worry, love. You should stay here to avoid any spindles at the castle. I'll teleport in and get her back. I'll be in and out." Maleficent says.