Girl Talk

Y/n's eyes finally open, looking around to see that she was in a prison of sorts.

She noticed her hands were tied right above her head by something that contained the slightest bit of iron, as it gave a bit of a consistent burn.

Yet she was still groggy, as she'd been strongly drugged.

"Finally. Sleeping beauty arises" she hears a mocking voice.

She tries her best to look up, seeing Ingrith.

"Now tell me. Where is the Mistress of Evil?" she demands.

"Sorry... who?" y/n slurs.

"Maleficent." the queen says, impatiently.

"Oh Mal. She's really pretty. I wanna put my lips on her lips. Where is she?" y/n giggles.

By now, Ingrith was realizing they might've drugged her too much.

"Look, darling. Woman to woman. You're a good looking, well mannered adult. You could have such a good future ahead of you. But being in love with a girl, especially this one, it will ruin any chance you've got" the queen says, talking freely, since she knew y/n was drugged up anyways.

"You know, I was a bit like you a decade ago. I thought I loved a woman as well. She looked and acted similarly to you, actually. Polite, but defiant when she didn't agree. And very, very beautiful." she says, getting closer to caress y/n's cheek. To which y/n pulled away from with a confused look.

"But luckily, I had parents to teach me that it was wrong. I wanted to lead. And they taught me that only man an woman can lead together, and instill fear and respect in their subjects and use it against their enemies.

So they made me marry John. And sure I'll always hate him for everything he made me do, but it got me the crown, and so it brought me happiness" she says.

"And you deserve that too. Leave this witch. Marry a man of status. Any one of them would easily fall at your feet. Don't let her drag you down with her. Be happy." she persuades.

"I'm happy" y/n absentmindedly speaks again.

"No you're not. When I thought I was in love, I thought was happy too, but I now know that I wasn't. No amount of love will bring you happiness. You have to find the opportunities, and seize them. That is how you become happy" she says.

"You just have to resist these urges." she says, running her finger up and down the silhouette of y/n's body. "Everyone has them" she whispers.

"I don't know. Sounds kind of gay to me" y/n whisper yells.

Ingrith couldn't tell if she was mocking her or if she was just that high.