Reunion

After a lot of flying and walking, y/n finally finds Maleficent.

But when she finally sees her, she sees a male, Borra, of Maleficent's species sniffing her in an extremely close manner.

She also sees that Maleficent is clearly uncomfortable, though she's trying hard not to show it.

"Hey!" Y/n yells in a low voice, so that it could echo through the the room.

"Get the hell away from my wife!" she demands, slightly exaggerating their marital status.

"Everyone stay outside of a three foot radius around her. And please do not smell my wife" she demands.

Maleficent runs up to her lover. "y/n, thank god you're okay. I was worried sick about having to leave you there with that psychopath.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. All she did to me was drug me and lecture me. She's actually not that bad. I think that she's just really closeted and hates her husband and is lashing out, trying to do everything she was taught to do, you know? But what about you are you okay?" says y/n.

Mal scoffs. "What do you mean 'am I okay'? I literally got shot out of the sky at the order of the same woman you're defending."

"Okay you do have a point, but she's only fighting for what she was conditioned to believe in. Nurture over nature, you know. When we were talking, she seemed like a pretty good person if you just took away her parents and husband."

"Oh, you mean when you were drugged and forced to talk to her. Huh?" Maleficent adds.

"Hey!! What the hell and who the hell are you?" Borra questions, loudly to get their attention, through their bickering.

Y/n scoffs. "What the hell is your fascination with the smell of my wife?" she retorts.

"She reeks of human" he criticizes.

"And you reek of not bathing. But you don't see anyone stiffing you In disgust."

"Whatever. Who let someone like you in here?"

"Um well first of all, I'm basically the same creature as you but minus the horns and with different style wings. And the one who let me in was a lovely, clean woman by the name of Aria."

"Aria?" the man asks, surprised.

"Yes, why" y/n asks impatiently, wanting to return to Maleficent.

"Aria's my wife" he huffs.

"What?!!" Y/n asks incredulously. "You're her husband?!"

He nods.

"Well you won't be, if you keep smelling other women" she scolds.

"Also, she's like way out of your league" she continues.

"I'm sorry, who is this 'Aria'" Maleficent cuts in, with a hint of jealousy.

"Don't worry sunshine, she's married" Borra says, grimly.