Death

They run down the stairs and towards a noise they start to hear: a pounding on a door.

"Let me out of here!" they hear her yelling.

They immediately use their magic to knock out the guards guarding her room, though Maleficent snaps the necks of those she knocks out.

"You didn't have to kill them" y/n complains.

Maleficent ignored what she said and and went to open the door.

"Godmothers, oh thank god. I was about to jump off the balcony or something" she said, smiling.

"Oh my god, you took my curse. I'm so sorry I didn't believe you guys. We gotta keep you away from the spindle" she says, starting to ramble.

"Hate to disappoint you, but I already touched it" y/n says.

"What?!" Aurora yells.

"Your dad brought it to her and then tried to rape her when she was asleep" Maleficent adds, angrily.

"HE DID WHAT?!!" y/n and Aurora both yell at the same time.

"I'm gonna kill him" y/n says.

"Right behind you" Maleficent agrees.

"Unless you don't want us to." y/n says to Aurora.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't kill him, cause he's my father, but I guess he's not the one who raised me anyways" she responds.

Y/n and Maleficent begin to run through the halls, with Aurora behind them.

As they run into a larger room, an iron net falls over y/n and Maleficent, burning them.

"We've got them!" A guard yells.

"No! Stop!!" Aurora yells, but the guards come to hold her back.

King Stefan walks behind his guards.

"Y/n, you woke up! I knew my true love's kiss worked!" he said.

"She's the one who woke me up, you psychotic old man" y/n says through her pain, talking about Maleficent.

He looks over to Maleficent. "How dare you lure her into your devilry!" he yelled at her.

Before Maleficent could yell back, she passed out.

"Don't worry y/n, I can still fix you" he says.

"Into a dragon" an angry, yet weak y/n spoke.

"Run" she said to Aurora, who did so.

Diaval turned into a dragon yet again, and attacked the guards before lifting the net off of Mal and y/n.

"Into a man" y/n said. "Thank you, Diaval."

"No problem, but what is it with you two turning me into a dragon? You know she did that earlier too." he says.

Y/n chuckles before going to check on Maleficent.

"Mal! Mal get up!" she says, shaking her up.

Maleficent groggily regains consciousness, waking up to see y/n above her.

Y/n lets out a sigh of release before smiling. "You and I do this way too often. Let's not make a habit out of it" she jokes.

"Really? I wouldn't mind waking up like that every day." she says while y/n pulls her up, making her blush.

"Let's get out of here first, and then maybe" y/n says, recovering from her blush.

More guards came in, and y/n turned Diaval back into a dragon, but the guards manage to restrain him.