him .

You wake up with a mean hang over. Trying to piece together the images of last night. You slept with your neighbor Eren. "What kinda shii is that y/n", you said to yourself. You turn to see one next to you.

Erens POV ~
Wow Eren your neighbor you out done yourself. He thought. When he woke up he seen you where still asleep and decide to leave you be until you woke up. He was heading out to his car because he left his gas(weed) in there from come home last night. As coming back up to his apartment he notices a guy banging at your door. Eren hated sleeping with someone else's girl so he hoped he was nothing but a friend to you.

Before grabbing his key to unlock he door to guy spoke. "Uhh hey man do you know where the girl that lives here is ?" He seemed concerned. "ughh oh y/n yeah no haven't seen her.", Eren said tossing his keys in the air. "Well when's the last time you seen her." He said walking towards Eren but keeping his distance. "and who's asking maybe ii could get a word in for you when ii she her." Eren said. "Oh huhh well I'm her.. herr ex but you can say boyfriend really were like on and off but she still wants me I can tell.", he while smiling. "I'm pretty sure she tryin to get over you dude." Eren was shocked and what just came out of his mouth. You two weren't dating so why was he covering for you and being defensive.

"Oh you banging my chick or sum" the guys said while looking confused. "Listen man perfect sure if she wanted you she would be with you right not and you wouldn't be banging on her door like fbi." Eren said clinching his gas and keys. The guys looking like he wasn't in the mood sighed and began speaking again. "Come on bro you know how it is ii just cheated on her and now she mad she come crawling back but I just use her for play and pussy." The guys said tryin to laugh it off. "Wtf is wron-" Eren had to stop himself remembering you weren't his girl you were just his neighbor who he happen to sleep with. "Yeah what you say just give me your name so I can tell her you were here". He said. "Oh the names Floch but in a good word for me ight." Floch said and started walking away.

Eren hated cheaters that's exactly why his last relationship didn't work the bitch cheated on him. He swore if he ever met the guy his ex cheating with he would kill that son of a bitch. But that was 3 months ago so he wasn't that mad over it anymore. Eren was also pretty shocked to know you were dating someone he's always thought you were cute but turned his feelings off for you when he go in a relationship 6 months ago. He came back when he was coming home high and you were leaving and almost left out your door way he caught and you guys had a little connection thing going on. Ever since then he looked forward to you say "hey neighbor" in that cute voice of yours everytime you seen him. He had never seen you with that Floch guy before so it was a shocker to hear he was your ex."Fuck she's hung up on her ex ii was starting to like this one."

y/n POV ~
"Oi y/n you up". Was Eren back and was he mad at something. The bedroom door open and Eren came in with a lit blunt and his car keys. "Your boyfriend was at your door." He said tossing his keys on his night stand. "Boyfriend? what boyfrien-.. wait my ex" You said while spring up. "Yeah ugh Flick, Lock.. oh no ii mean Floch ii think." Eren said with sarcasm. "Are you mad or something" you said getting up and grabbing the cloths Eren tried to give you last night. "Mad? Me mad nahh I'm straight in fact ii think my high is coming in right about now."
It was clear something was bothering him he never spoke to you like this before but then again you only knew him as your friendly neighbor.. who now you slept with..

"Yeah whatever you say" gathering your things. "Oi where are you going, you have no where to go" Eren said watching you pick up your things. "Well obviously you have something to say to me and your not saying it so I'm going to the living room." Before you could open the door Eren grabbed your arm in a please wait and listen type way. "I'm fucked up right so I hope my saying this right but.. sorry y/n. You just woke up and I'm kinda being an asshole." You turn around and give Eren an huge. "Good morning neighbor" you said while smile. Even tho he was high he felt shocked when you hugged him and you saying good morning neighbor made him feel strange.

"So your not going to huge me back.. wow you are a asshole in the morning" you said playfully. Eren immediately hugged you back. "Yeah good morning y/n".