confusion .

(hold onto your seat belt bestie cause shii is about to get reallll)

y/n POV~
"Oi y/n you ready", Eren screamed from the living room. "yeah I'm grabbing my charger.", you said while picking up your travel bag Eren bought you not to long ago. Even tho you didn't really have everything you needed for a sleepover that was going to last until Monday, you still tried to make it work.

"Everyone's down stairs so hurry", Eren said starting to get aggravated. "Ok I'm ready", you said walking out of Erens bedroom. "y/n.. do you think we're getting groceries??", Eren said sarcastically. "N-no why", you said titling your head in confusion. Eren didn't say anything but look you up and down. You doing the same you realized you had on one of Erens sneakers and one of your flip flops. "Oh..", you said looking back up slowly.

*finally makes it outside*

"What the hell were to you two doing in there", Mikasa said while starting up her car. "Dont look at me", Eren said while hopping in the front seat of Armins car. "Ok Mikasa follow behind us until we get to the hotel.", Armin said while putting his car in reverse. "yeah", Mikasa said doing the same.

*finally getting to the hotel*

*Are you ready* "please this old ass song.", Sasha said from the back seat. "For real.", Annie added.
*If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home* "oh this song..", you and Mikasa said at the same time. *Said if you ain't got no money take your broke ass home.*..

"G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S YEAHH", you, Annie, Sasha and Mikasa sung at the top of your lungs while pulling into the hotel parking lot.

"awww but the song just started", Annie said while seeing Mikasa turn down the radio. "Get out loser.. and Sasha", Connie said opening the car down. "Watch your mouth buzz cut.", Eren said opening your door. "Come on the reservations to sign in are due by 2:00pm.. it's 1:58pm!!", Armin said in a rush.

*finally getting checked in your hotel room*

"Ok ladies we'll see you Monday yeah?", Armin said while opening the hotel door. "yeah bye", all the girls said at the same time while kissing their boyfriends away.

Walking into the hotel room you guys noticed it was a huge room with a kitchen, huge bathroom, a nice balcony with a view and even the nice flat screen TV. Going further into the room the 4 of you dropped your bags to see only 2 beds.

"Ouuu I call bed with Annie", Sasha said while grabbing Annie's wrist. "Okayyy", Annie said excitedly. You and Mikasa both looked and eachother and realized you had to share the same bed.

Erens POV~
"Ok guys y'all ready", Armin said while starting up the car. "yeah", Eren said while pulling out the note. "Oh ugh guess act normal Mikasas calling me", Jean said pressing answer. "Yoo", Jean said casually. "Hi baby could you put me on speaker really quick?", Mikasa said innocently. "Ugh ok", Jean said obeying.
"*ahem* YOU CHEAP BITCHES COULDNT GET US A ROOM WITH 4 BE-", Mikasa screamed but quickly got cut off when Jean ended the call.

"Bro.. did you just.. hang up??", Connie said looking at Jean. "I didn't mean to it was jus-.. she's calling back.", Jean said in shock. "You better answer", Eren said unbothered. "Yeah you right", Jean pressed answer as he put the phone back on speaker. "DID YOU JUST HANG UP THE FUCKING PHON-", you tried to say before getting cut off by Eren ending the call. "T-that was y/n huh?", Armin said looking at his friend who was in shock. "Just drive", Eren said while looking out the window in fear.

*finally making it to said address on the note*

"Its a abandon house?", Jean said while watching Armin pull up. "Yeah and we don't know what could be wait for us inside.", Armin said while grabbing his firearm just in case. "Ok remember no mercy", Eren said while getting out of the car. "yeah the other 3 boys said while doing the same.

The 4 boys walked up the to front door cautiously. Eren knocked on the door but there was no answer. He tried again but grew impatient and began to kick down the door but stopped to what sounded like a garage door being opened. "Oi look", Connie said looking around the corner. The 4 boys watched as the garage door slowly began to open.

Erens eyes grew wide as he started to see a fimilar face start to show. "Zeke?", Eren mumble to himself as he clinched on his weapon. "Ah boss you know this kid.", said another man who appeared. "Hey that's the guys from yesterday!, the one that pushed down y/n", Jean said as he grunted his teeth together.

"Oh come on Reiner you just seen him yesterday, the brain injury he gave you a few years ago still has a effect on you?", Zeke said with a smile. "Oh yeah Jeager long time no see.", Reiner said while laughing.

"WHERE THE HELL IS FLICH?", Eren said aiming his fire arm at the two man. "Who?", Zeke said while tilting his head and losing his smile. "THE KEN DOLL BITCH", Eren said with his finger on the trigger. "*ahem* Floch Eren.. Floch", Armin whispered over to his friend. "Oh Floch no time to worry about him.", Zeke said regaining his smile.

"Oh but Eren you haven't changed at all.. get em.", Zeke said as the garage door slowly went back down. "AYE IM TALKING TO YO-", Eren tried to say before getting hit unconscious.

y/n POV~
*Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad-.. Come On
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-.. You Know It
You Know I'm Bad, I'm Bad-.. Come On, You Know
And The Whole World Has To Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again.. Who's Bad*

"COME SASHA KEEP UP", Annie said while moving her feet. "IM TRYIN IM TRYING", Sasha said as she moved her controller. "OMGGGG SASHA YOU HAD ONE JOBBBB", Annie said looking at the end game results.

"Drink up bitchesss", drunk you said while high fiveing Mikasa. "I'm sorry I'm sorry", Sasha cried with grabbing her shots. "When you said you were bringing Just dance I didn't think you were serious.", You said while laughing uncontrollably. "PLSSS when she pulled it out I was dyinggg", Mikasa said joining you.

"I'm burning that game", Annie said disappointed that she lost at her own game. "One more try just one m-", Sasha tried to say before passing out. "That's only natural it's 2:39AM", Annie said while grabbing her drunk friend and dragging her to their bed.

"You guys should start head to bed too", she said as she finally got Sasha onto their bed. "y-yeah", you and Mikasa said at the same time.

(it's these bitches playing just dance while their boyfriends are somewhere unconscious omg)