keeper .

( Hi guys ii got this question a lot, "why do you keep using two ii".. ummm honestly that's just how my people and ii type soo yeah )

"wtf weirdo were you hiding under the bubbles?!", you said as you jumped from his touch.

"You know that's the first thing you've said to me since meeting again.", Eren said as he pulled you closer and wrapped his arms around your lower body.

"Don't touch me, I've been threw hell because of your little secret therefore I have my reasons", you said trying to get out of Erens grip.

"The asshole.. you guys kissed no?", Eren said bluntly. "So what I've only known you for a week.. we aren't really dating that was so you wouldn't look stupid remember", you said seriously.

"That's how you feel right?", Eren asked curiously. "That's what I know", you said still trying to get out of his hold.

"Your like a new person y/n.. ok then you don't mind if I demonstrate right", Eren said bluntly once again. "What the hell are you talking abo-", you tried to say before you got cut off by Erens movement of hands.

"I had to watch as he touched you.. here*touches lips*.. here*touches neck*.. here*touches thighs*", Eren said while watching you flinch at each touch.

"and if you didn't take action he would've touched here as well", Eren added. You gasp as you feel two fingers slid pass your clit and into your entrance.

"Wait", you moan as you swing one arm back and hold on to Erens head. Which was a bad idea because now he was in your ear.

"Did you enjoy kissing him y/n?", Eren whispered as he started moving his fingers little faster.

"Eren please", you said as your breathing started to become heavy. "How did it feel when you sat on top of him?", Eren asked while biting on your shoulder.

After the crazy shower sex you had back at Erens place you knew that Eren gets very jealous very easily.

So if you guys continued like this then you could only imagine what the out come would be.

"N-nothing", you said grabbing hold of his hair. "And why is that", Eren said while adding a third finger.

The water and bubbles began the splash on the floor from all the movement. You could feel how hard Eren was from the way his dick kept hitting your back.

"No", you said not wanting to tell Eren the truth. "You think this is the time to be stubborn?", Eren said while sliding his fingers out and lifting you up.

Your eyes widen as you slide back down but this time on Erens dick. You came in a instant, Eren hasn't been inside for so long that you forgot how good he felt inside you.

"Tell me properly and I'll continue", Eren said without taking another pump.

The pack you had made with Mikasa, Annie, and Sasha was broken faster then you had thought. With everything that has happened all you really wanted was to be in Eren presence.

"I felt nothing because it wasn't you", you said aggressively as you turned your head to look at Eren.

"I see", Eren said as he moved you up and slammed you back down. Hitting the same exact spot with every thrust made your throw your head back.

The splashing water and your moans filled the bathroom. At this point a good 50% of the bath water has felt the tub.

Hearing Erens grunts and heavy breathing made you cum once again. "Fuck y/n", Eren said as he felt your rushing of cum press against his dick while he was still inside.