club .

y/n and Erens POV~
"So wait let me get this straight, y/n got drunk one night and lost her keys, Eren took her in and now you two are living together for the next 2 weeks, oh and you both have the same friend group?", Annie said trying to understand the story you and Eren just gave to the entire friend group. "pretty much", you and Eren said at the same time. "But this is all confusing as well, some of us don't even know eachother here.", Sasha said while side eyeing Eren. "ok I'll introduce everyone one by one", Armin said while wiping the crumbs off of Annie's faces.

"Ok I'm Armin and this is my wife Annie", "wait a minute wife??", Annie said clueless. "I mean in the future that's what your going to be so why not call you it now.", Armin said while scratching the back of his head. Annie let him continue as she tried to hide her blushing.

"Next we have Connie and Sasha". "Yo I'm Connie but you can call me.. umm well Connie.", he said smiling. "Sasha just call me Sasha, oh and food is the first thing closest to my heart.", she said while cuffing her hands together. "Hey I'm suppose to be the closest thing to your heart", Connie said while taking one of Sasha fries. "I let you touch my food right?, so ofc your second my love.", Sasha said while taking the fry out of Connies hand with her mouth.

"Next we have Jean and Mikasa." "Jean, aka finest man here, aka got the baddest bitc- ii mean girl on the block, aka better then Jeager.", he said while wrapping his arm around Mikasa. "Umm I don't know about that last part horseface but keep dreaming.", Eren said while rolling a wood. "WAIT you guys think he looks like a horse too??", you said while laughing uncontrollably. "Omg y/n you literally said that in the car not to long ago.", Annie said while joining your laughing. "HEY ii don't look like a horse you damn hoochies.", Jean said as he slammed his hand on the table. Eventually everyone at the table were laughing nonstop. "I'm Mikasa.", the laughing stopped when Mikasa introduced herself. "So formal, is there anything interesting about you Mi-si-kaaa", Eren said sarcastically. "I don't open up to people I just met, stay around soon enough and you'll know the real me.", Mikasa said while wrapping her arms around Jean.

"Ok I guess that leaves us with Eren and y/n.", "I'm y/n, nice to meet you all", you wanted to sound nice for some reason. "I'm Eren nothing more nothing less, I'm apart of the gang with Connie, Armin, and horse face.", "gang??", all the girls said at the same time. "yeah the ga-", before Eren could continue Armin slapped his hand over his mouth almost knocking his glasses off. "What he's trying to say is the gang at the office building we go to EVERYDAY for WORK, you know how they have little party's and shii, we were playing a game where each department floor was a different gang and we were Yagerist." Obviously the girls knew nothing about the gang the four of them were in and they wanted to keep it that way. "Oh yeah the floor below us were Marly", Jean said scratching his head. "And the one above us were Paradise.", Connie said adding on. Thankfully because of Armins great lying skills the girls believed them and decided the change the subject.

"Wait so are you guys like a thing now?", Mikasa asked hoping you finally found a new guy. "Umm you see we are-" "yes she's my girl now.", Eren said cutting you off because he had already told the boys you guys were a thing and he didn't want to seem like a lonely son of a bitch. It seemed everyone at the table were happy to hear that you guys were together for some reason so you just played along as a tribute.

"ahhh all this talk about bullshit has me boreddd", Connie said while leaning on Sasha shoulder. "Ouu let's go party to celebrate the new couple!!", Sasha said with her mouth full of food. "You know what that doesn't sound half bad, I can show off my new lady and make all the other girls jealous.", Jean said boosting up Mikasa. "But my baby Annie can't held her liquor.", Armin said pulling Annie's checks. "What do you mean I'm always normal after I drink", Annie said confidently. All the girls along with Connie and Armin laughed at this ridiculous joke Annie just sprouted. "Whatever helps you sleep at night pebble.", Armin said laughing but quickly stopped after seeing Annie's face. It basically read "I told you not to call me pebble in public".

"I'll pass, ion like party's", Eren said sparking his blunt. "ohh come on Eren we know your not a big party guy but just this once's for y/n.", Connie said. "yeah for me?", you said with puppy eyes. This girl must've completely forgot who she called me last night, Eren thought to himself. But he thought by partying with his friend he could let it go and forget about it. "Fine I'll go."

Time lapse to club~
y/n POV~
Between Connie and Sasha at the bar drunk, Annie and Armin on the dance floor drunk, and Jean and Mikasa making out at a table booth drunk, you were trying to keep your composure around Eren.

"AYE LADYS AYE LADYS, YOUR PUSSY RIDE LIKE A MERCEDES??", everyone in the club was singing along to the music and honestly you wanted to join them but then again not leave Eren. Apparently he doesn't drink, he only smokes so minus his high he was completely sober the entire time. Drinking always made you horny for some reason and before Eren you would just call Floch and get what you wanted. You could see Eren wasn't really enjoying himself so you decided to take him to one of the private rooms on the 3rd floor of the club. Remembering what you did last time you wanted to make it up to him anyways.