movies .

"Yo we seeing this in 4Dx?", Armin yelled to everyone behind him in line with his arm wrapped around Annie. "$10 dollars extra for some affects, yeah lost me", Jean said seriously. "Oh come on done be so cheap.", Mikasa said while hitting Jeans chest. "Could you get our tickets Sasha wants to go get some snacks", Connie said while being pulled away by Sasha.

"Sound good to me", you said yelling back. Standing in line to get the tickets were like hell. "Yo let's get a private Theater", Eren yelled to Armin who was in the front of the group. "That's $30 dollars extra", Armin said with a straight face. "So.. I dont want the threat to be crowded.", Eren said while pulling you closer to him. "Fine but come to the front cause your paying the $30 extra dollars.", Armin said while waving his hand signaling him to come to the front.

You noticed that when Eren gets mad he's quite and stays to himself. The guy bumping into you earlier was no big deal but you guess Eren took it completely different.

"Next", the lady at the ticket booth called out while looking at you and Eren. "Ahh 8 tickets too see a quite place 2 with a private theater.", Eren said pulling out his card. "In 4Dx, 3D or 2D", the lady said while printing out the tickets. "Ughh 4Dx". "Great that will be $230 dollars", the lady said holding out her hand for the card. Eren looked down at his card and back up at the lady. "Huhh?". "Umm $230 dollars.. sir", the lady said kindly. "How??", Eren said pulling away his card.

"Well each ticket was $15 dollars and you bought 8 so that's $120, with the addition of 4Dx it's added $10 dollars to each ticket so that's now $200 and finally with you wanting a separate theater which is a addition of $30 dollars your totals comes out to be $230 dollars.. sir", the lady said kindly once again. "Yeah nahh take away the 4Dx effect shii", Eren said with a aggravated expressing his face. "That will be $120 dollars.. sir", the lady said reaching out her hand for the card. "Yeah that's better", Eren said finally giving her his card.

"Ouu and the Sour patch gummy's but watermelon ion like the regular ones.", Sasha said while point threw the glass. "Come on Sasha you know movie snacks are expensive.", Connie said while looking at the 11 items she already picked out. "Ok ok and what are you getting", Sasha said moving all the snacks near the register. "Maybe some of your stuff.", Connie said while pulling out his card. "MY STUFF?!", Sasha said aloud almost causing all the movie works to stop what they were doing and look. "I'm paying for it am I not?", Connie said pulling his card back. "Fine you can have some of the nachos.", Sasha said rolling her eyes.

Getting inside the group walked over to meet Sasha and Connie in the food area. "Want anything?", Eren said walking with and behind you with his arms wrapped around your body. "yeah a blue raspberry slushy", you said while walking toward to line. "Damn what a fucking fat ass.. we all sharing those snacks right?", Jean said while watching Sasha and Connie walk over with basically a barrel of snacks. "Who is we?", Connie and Sasha said at the same time. Armin and Annie were boo'd up while laughing at their friends.

Finally getting inside the private theater you noticed how big and shaped out the sets were. Everyone scattered all over room as the movie ads started playing. "You got yourself a straw right?", you said watching Eren get adjusted. "Yeah it's right here", Eren said as he put the second straw into the slushy.

Scary movies weren't really your thing so everytime there was a jump scare you would jump on Eren which made him slightly laugh each time.

"y/n the slushy gone", Eren said picking up the cup. "Go get a refill before something good happens", you said still fixated on the movie. "But that's to much work and I'm thirsty now", Eren said moving the cup to the side. "Well I don't know what to tell you Ere-", you tried to say before feeling Eren pull you closer.

"Come on y/n help me out", Eren said while leaning his head between your shoulders and your neck. The heat from his month made you jump at the slightest. "Lift your legs up", Eren said while kissing on your neck. You obeyed and put your legs in a fog like position. Eren began to undo your pants with one hand as he bit on your neck.

"w-wait Eren the movie", you said trying to hold back your moans. Completely ignoring you Eren proceeded to rub your clit through your underwear. "We don't wanna interrupt the movie for friends now do we", Eren said while taking his free hand and putting it over your mouth. His fingers were moving in a slow circular motion which made you slightly arch your back.

Suddenly you felt two finger fill your entrance. Luckily you moaned the same time some girl in the movie screamed. With Erens hand over your mouth it was becoming hard for you to breathe. Between him leaving hickeys on your neck and him literally shoving his fingers inside you, you couldn't tell which action was more pleasurable. Eren picked up the pace and added a thrid finger causing you to squirm in your seat while trying to keep your composure.

At this point you body heat rose several octaves
and your breathing was all over the place. Not knowing what to do with your hands you rapped one arm around Erens face while the other was holding onto Eren hand that was covering your mouth. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you felt your self about to cum.

Eren was watching your every move which made his lust grow even stronger. "If only you could see yourself right now", Eren whispered in your ear. Once again feeling his breathe hit your skin was a feeling you couldn't explain.

You started mumbling in Eren hands signaling him you were about to cum which only made him go faster. The feeling of his 3 fingers inside you made you think of the first time you guys had sex. The amount of pleasure you felt then wasn't nearly as good as you felt right now.

You grip a section of Erens hair as you squirted all over his fingers. Eren with a huge smile on his face slide his fingers out slowly and sucked every last bit of your cum off his fingers. Finally releasing his hand from over your mouth and turned to you and mouthed "thanks", while turning back to the movie like nothing happened.

*end of the movie*
"It wasn't even that scary", Jean said walking along side of Mikasa. "Yeah but someone was actually screaming", Annie said while clenching Armins jacket. "Hey let's start packing for tomorrow", you and Eren playful said at the same time hoping your friends wouldn't catch on.