escalate .

Eren POV~
"Wake up guys", Zeke said while splash water on all 4 of the boys faces. As Eren woke up he tried to move but quickly realized he was tied up in chair. He looked around to see his other 3 friends, Zeke, and a big flat screen tv. "you bitch.. when I get out of here your dead.", Eren said with his head down. "My my is that a way to greet a old friend?", Zeke said as he sat down in fought of the 4 boys.

"I don't care what you do to us.. just leave the girls out of it", Armin said finally waking up. "The girls? Oh the girllllsss", Zeke said smiling. "There under Flochs and Hitches special care", Zeke said while clasps his hands together. "Floch and Hitch?", Connie and Jean both said while waking up as well. "Ugh yeah I didn't spy one you guys at the coffee shop for nothing", Reiner said while walking into the room. "Here's those monkeys in a barrel boss", Reiner said while handing Zeke the toy. "Thanks you may leave", Zeke said while taking the toy.

"We should get started on the plan shall we", Zeke said excited while walking over to the tv. "K, first off the girls are safe.. for now", Zeke said while showing a hotel room with Floch and Hitch in it. "For now?!", Jean said moving in his chair. "Dont.. interrupt me", Zeke said with his eye shut. "On the said day you guys are suppose to pick them up.. Floch and Hitch will be waiting on the other side for you know fun stuff.", Zeke said moving onto the next
channel.

"Us here are going to watch them have a good time and after my man will deal with you guys individually.", Zeke said smiling once again. "Think of it as revenge for that night.. you do remember don't you", Zeke said while tipping over the monkey barrel.  "I don't remember things I don't care about", Eren said finally looking up. Zeke looked up in a instant with an uneasy look on his face. "Y-you don't remember that night?!", he said slowing standing up. "Not a clue, Connie got any ideas", Armin said reading the room. "Nahh you know Jean has a photographic memory", Connie said also catching on. "I've never seen this man in my life", Jean said understanding the assignment.

"S-so I've been plotting for revenge.. on SOMETHING YOU DONT REMEMBER??", Zeke said charging at the four boys. The 4 boys looked at the man unphased.
"YELENA GET THE SERUM", Zeke said as tried pulling himself back together. The boys turned there head to see a tall male or female walk into the room. "These will have you knocked out until the big day", Yelena said passing the box over to Zeke. "These should help you remember", Zeke said as he aggressively stabbed the serum into each of them.

y/n POV~
"Ok bitches it's our last night and we leave in the morning, time to talk about some real shit", Sasha said while taking another shot. "How abouttttt our best sex experiences", Annie said while raising her glass. "Ouuu yes WITH details", Sasha said raising her glass. "Ok ok",
you and Mikasa said at the same time.

"I'll go first", Sasha said.
Sasha and Connies POV:
"The commercial was so miss leading", Sasha said throwing out her sandwich. "Arby's we have the meat, yeah I see how that reeled you in.", Connie said doing the same. "Now what we are in a abandon parking lot and I'm starving", Sasha said holding her stomach. "Not really abandon one it's 2 in the morning and two Arby's get ZERO customers.", Connie said laughing to himself.
"Not the time to be sarcastic.." Sasha said turning up the radio. * promiscuous girl your teasing me * "YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I GOT WHAT YOU NEED", Connie sang while turing to Sasha. "PROMISCUOUS BOY WE'RE ONE IN THE SAME.. SO WE DONT GOTTA PLAY GAMES NO MORE", Sasha sung matching his energy. "Awwww to bad that's was the end of the song", Sasha said while looking at Connie and realizing their faces were two cemeteries away. "Uhh..", Sasha said in a nervous shock. "What's wrong.. you nervous", Connie said looking down at her lips and back in her eyes. "N-no.. your just so close", Sasha said while doing the same. The two of them stayed in the same position as the next song came on. *Nine o'clock, home alone, Paging you*. "Ofc so anxious.. would play at a time lik-", Sasha said before getting cut off. "Back seat.", Connie bluntly said finally breaking his hold.