Chapter 1 part 16: Help from others

Y/n is seen sitting on his bed his face covered in stitches and bandages in a a fragile mental state, after his confrontation he had with his former family. Within his mind Mahad is trying to heal Y/n's new scar to the best of his ability. While Joey was extremely crossed after the incident from Y/n's old family. From outside of the Rose/Xiao-Long/Branwen Family, his peerage/team (Weiss and Blake, Team MILM, and JNPR), were all in Y/n's room as Grayfia. Each one of them had mixed feeling of all the events that accord, mainly two stood out....One was they wanted to make The Gremory's pay for what they had done to Y/n. And Two genuine worry for Y/n's state. 

Grayfia: *turns to the others putting the medical supplies away* "...I did all I could do.." *sighs as she looks at Y/n who's head is wrapped up in bandages*

Y/n: "Thank you Grayfia..." *sighs as the memories of getting his first face scar from Sirzetch flashes into his head* "..It's been awhile since I had to be treated like this.." *he soon felt someone hugging him from the side, causing him to looks over to see Ruby, he sighs and pats her head before looking away* "I'll be  fine Ruby.. I just look like someone else's mummy.."

Yang and Tai: *serious tone*"Y/n..."

Y/n: "Yeah..yeah... I know..." *looks down to the ground sighing*

Marika: *pissed off* "Those red headed Piece of Shit, they won't get away from this..."

Raven: "And they won't..." *tone is laced with venom*

Grayfia: "That's enough you two.. I'm as mad as you two but Y/n comes first.."

Jaune: "Still though..." *grips his fist in anger before sighing to calm down before looking at Y/n* "Hey man.. I'm really sorry.." *Y/n looked at Jaune confused* 

Y/n: "For what? You did nothing wrong, Jaune."

Jaune: *sounding guilty* "Yet if I had been there earlier.. you wouldn't be like this.."

Pyrrha: "We all know.."

Y/n: "No one here is to blame...just.. them and myself.." *everyone looks at Y/n who then chuckles* "...I'll probably look more hideous then I already am with this new scar and all.."

Qrow: "Hey! hey!" *Qrow flicks Y/n's forehead* "No Negative talk.."

Summer: "Qrow's right.." *bends down to look at Y/n eye to eye.* " No matter if you have one or two new scars you will always be handsome young man.."

Taiyang: "Yeah.. she's right!"

Y/n: *smile underneath his bandages* "Thank you..mom, Dad." *was a little feeling better until their was a knock on the door.*

Nora: "I'll get it!" *Nora walks over to the door opens it to show Ozpin* "Oh Professor Ozpin!"

Ozpin: "I hope I am not interrupting anything, but I'd like to speak with Y/n. May I come in?"

Y/n: "Of course..please come in." *Ozpin walks inside with Nora closing the door behind* "Sorry for my dorm being a bit crowded at the moment."

Ozpin: "No need for apologize. In fact I should be apologizing.. what happened earlier was unacceptable."

Y/n: "It's quite alright... after all I kinda pushed their buttons one to many times... Besides..it was bound to happen eventually.. Anyways.. knowing my luck.. this isn't the last we seen of the Gremory's..." *as he said that Joey appears in his sacred gear form*

Joey: *speaks* "And Y/n and his peerage will be ready for him.."

Pyrrha: *confused tone like most of Y/n's teams and family members (except Grayfia and Ozpin) "Peerage?"

Y/n: *groans in irritation* "Joey...."

Raven: "What's he talking about?"

Grayfia: "Well Peerage is a group that has been given titles or ranks. There is usually a set of 15 pieces in a peerage, a king, queen, two bishops, two knights, two rooks and seven pawns. "

Weiss: "It sounds more like a set of chess pieces than anything except people."

Ozpin: "In a way it is. In fact Rias Gremory has her own peerage, with her own set of Evil Pieces. which are used to convert normal humans.. reincarnate humans and other races into Devils."

Taiyang: *confused tone* "Okay.." 

Mana: "So Y/n does have these Evil Pieces?"

Y/n: "No... don't.. and I don't want those stupid Pieces.." *looks away* "I may be a Devil by Blood. But I am human on the inside, Besides I am no better than any of you." *looks out the window and sees that it's getting dark out.* "Anyways It's getting late.." *lets out a tired yawn*

Summer: "Alright..but if you need to talk.."

Y/n: I know.." *everyone else gets up*

STRQ, RWBY, JNPR, MILM, Ozpin and Grayfia: "Have a good night, Y/n." *the group walks off with Grayfia being the last on to leave*

Y/n: "Grayfia..." *Grayfia looks over to Y/n confused* "What's going to happened to you now?"

Grayfia: *sighs* "Well.... I've decided.. I will no longer be a working with the Maid of the Gremory's." 

Y/n: "Do you have a place to stay at least?" *Grayfia doesn't answer but merely stays silent* "You can stay in my dorm.."

Grayfia's eyes widen as Y/n looks away a bit hiding his blush. "I don't mind... "

Grayfia: "You don't mind?"

Y/n: "Uh..yeah.. besides... it's the least I could do for you treating my injuries and.. you know being there for me..and all. It's only fair if I do the same.."

Grayfia: *gives a gentle smile* "Thank you Y/n.." *hugs Y/n who begin to blush hard and but returns the hug* "Thank you.."