Chapter 1 part 2 Beacon Academy

Y/n POV

Today is the day, the day where me and my sisters make our way to Beacon Academy. We are right now on a Bullhead, I am currently right now in front of the bullhead, looking out at sea. When I hear two of my partner monster's spirit beside me.

Mahad: So we are heading to Beacon Academy.

Me: Yeah the place where you said you sensed some powerful spirits here. I know that one is Ozpin, but the other seems to be underneath the academy.

Joey: Yes, I *senses something else*

Me: What is it?

Joey: Strange, I sense demonic presence, though it's unclear who?

Me: What are you sure, Joey the only devil here is me.

Joey: Yes, I'm sure you idiot. Whoever they are they seemed to be powerful. 

Before, we could continue our talk-

???: Excuse me, are you alright?

Me: *looks over and I see a black haired girl wearing a bow on her head holding a book in her arms noticing her bow twitch a bit* O-oh I'm sorry, did I disturb you. "definitely a faunus"

???: Oh no, I'm quite fine, though I do have to ask, *looks around* who are you talking too?

Me: Just my partners *Blake gives me a look of disbelief* Guess you don't me, *pulls out hand* here I'll prove it to you just hold my hand.

???: Oook..*hold my hand then she suddenly sees my two partners in front of her eyes screams and jumps into my arms I starts blushing hard* M-monster *pointing at Joey*

Joey: WELL FUCK YOU TOO

Mahad: Jonoichi, please calm down, she is just surprise that's all.

Me: Uh Miss, can you please get down from me *she looks at me and starts blushing, getting off me apologizing, soon after calming down a bit* My name is Thorn Rouge,  (a/n: Y/n doesn't want anyone know that he is the king of games) These are partners, Mahad and Jonoichi, but you can call him Joey. 

???: Well Thorn, I'm Blake Belladonna, sorry I didn't believe you before. *giving me a small smile*

Me: "She's kind of cute" It's no problem, *sees bullhead about to land* well this is our stop, maybe we can talk later. *runs off to the entrance of Beacon Academy, I look and see just how big this place really is* Wow have to admit, I thought this place be more bigger. *I look behind me as I see a guy throwing up in trash can, I walk to him concerned* Hey, you ok bud. *he holds up his hand to me as he continue to throw up, I take out some medicine and a bottle of water and hands it to him* Here, you look like you need it more than me