Chapter 1 part 17: A Normal Morning

A day has passed since the encounter with the Gremory Family and Y/n is seen having his bandage wraps removed off his head by Grayfia revealing his new cross shaped scar as the first one overlapped by the new scar. Y/n sighs in annoyance we dragged his finger around his new scar.

Grayfia: *sees Y/n sigh in irritation* "I'm sorry..this shouldn't have happened.."

Y/n: *It's fine Grayfia... just another scar to my collection...I guess." *gets up from his seat and walks off* "Now.. then..." *looks over to Grayfia giving her a reassuring smile* "Want to to go out for breakfast?"

Grayfia: *surprised* "Wait really?" 

Y/n: "Yeah.. I mean we need to catch up for lost time.. right?"

Grayfia: "But I-" 

Y/n: *immediately interrupts Grayfia as he walks off to put on his coat* "Besides..  I have to head to Vale anyways to restock on dust and ammo."  *looks over to Grayfia* "Unless you're busy today."

Grayfia: "No, no I'm open today!" 

Y/n: *smiles* "Great welp I'll let you get into something comfortable.." *walk out the room for a second leaving a flustered Grayfia inside to change* 

Grayfia: *blushing thinking* 'Did..Y/n just... ask me out on a date?!'

(Meanwhile with Y/n)

Y/n is seen rubbing his new scar as the image of Sirzechs having scarred him twice plays in his head. Rage begin to build in Y/n's head before forcing himself to calm down.

Mahad: *in Y/n's head* 'Master, I can sense you are troubled...'

Y/n: 'I am fine, Mahad...'

Joey: 'So..kid finally asking the Maid Milf on a date huh?"

Y/n: 'Joey! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!!';

Joey: 'Hey, I won't judge I mean I would mind taking a ride on luscious woman like Grayfia."

Mahad: 'JONOICHI! BE SILENT! THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO THE MASTER!"

Y/n: "Yeah, considering you have to talk Joey, I mean you have that weird fucking Bird addiction!"

Joey: *defensive* 'It's not an addiction-'

Mahad/Y/n: 'Oh for the love of-/That's what they all-"

Joey: *Nonchalant tone* 'It's a Fetish!'

Mahad: *confused as all hell tone8 'WHAT?!/ Nani the fuck?'

Before this escalate any further.

Pyrrha: *offscreen* "Y/n.." *Y/n looks over to his side to see Team JNPR, RWBY and MILM with a look of concern on their faces.*

Y/n: "..I know... I'm not much a looker anymore.. but it doesn't matter to me." *Marika touches Y/n's face*

Marika: *reassuring tone* "I still think you look handsome"

Ruby: "Yeah, besides you are still you even with a new scar."

Jaune: "You are still my best friend man and our Head Leader!"

Ren: "Heh it's unanimous!"

Nora: "Yeah! I like to see them try say

Y/n: *smiles a bit* "Thanks guys this makes me feel  better.." * But the cheery feeling didn't last long as Y/n could see Rias and her peerage walking over to them which causes Y/n to sigh* "..Well so much for a good morning.."