Chapter 1 Part 3 Initiation

Y/n Pov:

I woke up in 6 in the morning, to make some breakfast for me and my sisters gets out of the sleeping bag, brushes my teeth, heads to the cafeteria prepares some strawberry chocolate chip pancakes batter,eggs and bacon. Before I get to making pancakes, a orange haired girl appears in out of nowhere.

 Before I get to making pancakes, a orange haired girl appears in out of nowhere

Me: *Jumps a bit started* SWEET BABY OUM ON A BUTTERFLY

Girl: Pancakes or waffles??

Me: h-huh I'm making pancakes...

Girl: * eyes sparkles* YAY A FELLOW PANCAKE LOVER, My name is Nora Valkerie

???: NORA *looks over and sees a boy with black hair and a pink streak on it walking over to us* Sorry about her, she's different... I'm Lei Ren but call me Ren.

Me: um no worries, I'm Thorn Rouge... well since you're awake.. and *notices I've made way too much food* oh....oops

Joey: *In my head* U FUCKIN IDIOT

Nora: that's a lot of food

Ren: Did you make all this in less then 30 minutes...

Me* finishes last of the batch of pancakes* I guess so *hands it to Ren and Nora their own plate of breakfast* 

Nora: PANCAKES *runs to table and Me and Ren follow with our own plates we sit down*

Me: I hope you like it, I'm not that great out of cook. *Ren puts syrup on his pancakes while Nora Valkerie drown her pancakes and soon take their first bite, and i notice they're eyes widen soon tears run their face* G-guys

Both: *sniffles* These are the greatest pancakes I ever had...*soon they both devour pancakes sees them devour their meal after breakfast* Thanks for breakfast Thorn

Me: No problem *heads to my locker and grabs my gear, put it gear and puts bring weapons with me, heads to ledge and sees Glynda and Ozpin there* Good Morning Ozpin and Glynda *Glynda looks irritated at me and Ozpin looks at me with smile*

Ozpin: Oh,Good morning Mr. Rose 

Glynda: Mr. Rose, you should refer to me as Professor Goodwitch.

Me: Perhaps, but I see everyone as equal, and we are not in a classroom. 

Glynda: I suppose you are correct..though if we are in class, please refer to me as Prof. Goodwitch.

Me: If that is what you wish, so how is your morning you two.

Ozpin: We are quite fine, Mr. Rose

Me: *nods smiles* thats good to hear *goes to lies down on launch pad* can u wake me up before your speech *they nod soon falling asleep on launch pad*

Soon feeling someone tapping my shoulder waking up seeing Ruby next to me sits up, hears a group of people laughing at me looks and sees carrot top guy.