Chapter 1 part 18: Day outside the Academy

Y/n is seen waiting in front of Beacon Academy for his day with Grayfia after his morning shenanigans. He pulls out his scroll and checks his scroll.

Joey: *in Y/n's Head* 'You have one twisted sense of suffering man.. You know that.'

Y/n: "Even worser than 'them'..."

Joey: *awkward* 'Well no.. though... I could have sworn I heard someone else's muffled screaming in there... Meh it's probably nothing...'

Mahad: 'Master I may have interesting news....'

Y/n: "Oh?"

Mahad: 'Do you recall the Maiden underneath the school?'

Y/n: "Yes, of course.."

Mahad: 'Well there maybe a way to reawaken her but it will require ..'

Y/n: "Require...what?'

Mahad: 'It will require you to infuse your aura in order to do so...'

Joey: 'I think you've been hit in the head one to many time Mahad! Because I thought you said..you want to use some of Y/n's aura! You know the same one we are keeping.. 'it' in chains...'

Y/n: *unsure* "yes.. I am not sure that is a good idea Mahad... especially since we want to keep ..'him' locked..inside-'

Grayfia: *offscreen* "Y/n?" *Y/n looks over to Grayfia, who walks over to him with a gentle smile on her face in her casual attire*

"How do I look?"

Y/n: * give her a smile hiding his blush* "You look great Grayfia!"

Joey: 'DAMN BOI SHE THICC!! LOOK AT THEM THIGHS! LIKE FUCK I WOULDN'T MIND WANTING A RIDE OFF OF TH-"

Mahad:*yells in Y/n's head* 'JOEY OH MY OUM! STOP TALKING!!'

Joey: 'FUCK YOU MAHAD! FUCK YOU!'

Y/n: *acting calm with the argument going on in his head* "Anyways, should we get going then?

Grayfia: *smiles* "Yes, we should." *Y/n moves out of the way of the bullhead behind him* 

Y/n:  *bows in gentleman fashion*  "Ladies first." 

Grayfia: *giggles a bit* "You are too kind!" *walk inside with Y/n following behind*

As the Bullhead takes off to Vale, Team RWBY, MILM, Nora and Pyrrha are seen watching in the distance, jealous and a bit annoyed.

Ruby: *points to the bullhead* "Follow them!"  *The group runs to a Bullhead and head inside before it flies off in the other direction*

Blake: "Wait....why are we going the other way?"

Mana: "I'll ask.." *looks to the pilot* "Excuse me, where is the Bullhead going?"

Pilot: "Oh! We are heading to Patch, little lady why?... why?"