Chapter 1 part 4 Reunion both of Love and hate

Narrator: Last time in Gremory Rose, Y/n reveals himself as Y/n Rose after the initiation, what will happen to Y/n when he meets faces, he fears the most, find out on the next Dragonball Z.....WAIT SHIT WRONG THING-

WAIT SHIT WRONG THING-

Y/n nervous sweat bullets down his face as Team JNR, and WB,looking at him with astonishment as he is the King of Games. 

Y/n: Y-yeah...

Jaune: W-why didn't you just tell us the truth....

Pyrrha: Hey, give him some slack, I would do the same in his shoes.

Y/n: S-sorry I couldn't tell you guys... 

*Every other team sees he feels guilty*: D-don't worry we understand

Ozpin walks to group: Ah yes Mister and Miss Rose, and Miss Xiao Long, can you all meet me in my office, their is some people who want to see you three. *walks back to his office with Glynda*

 The three look at each other with curious look and soon nods as they head to Ozpin's office

In the distance:  

Kiba: Well it would seem as that boy is quite skilled and powerful.

Akane: Yes he will a perfect member to the peerage

Ddraig: So that boy is a bearer of a Sacred Gear...The Dark Dragon emporer, Jonoichi.

Issei: That guy, doesn't seem that cool right Rias..*looks at Rias who is covering her mouth looking down crying* R-rias, what's wrong. *others see her crying and grows concerned*

R-rias:*looks at others* contact Ozpin, tell him we need to talk to him.... *walks away looks at small photo of baby Y/n and text Grayfia that she found Y/n*  I c-can't believe *sobs* you're alive.....baby brother...don't worry big sister will make it up to you, I promise.

Back to y/n and others Y/n PoV:

Me, Ruby, and Yang are in the elevator, talking to each other as it heads up to Ozpin' office. Soon elevator door opens as we are wonder who could want to see us.  Soon our questions are answered as the door open revealing familiar faces, I never got to see in a long time, Mom, Dad, Uncle Qrow and Aunt Raven smiling at us.

 Me: MOM, DAD, UNCLE QROW, AUNT RAVEN * i run over to them but mom uses her semblance and tackle hugs me*

Mom: My baby boy, *crying happily* I missed you so much *kisses me on cheek*

The other adult walk up to us while Ruby and Yang walk up behind me smiling, I release from hugging mom as Dad hugs me smiling I return gesture.

Dad: Hey Y/n, man you grown up so much.

Yang: Yup, him and Ruby going to bee's knees. 

Ruby: Yang I want normal knees.

Me: *give smirk* oh the bee's knees huh, guess, we will be the "buzz" of the town *badam tss*