Prolonged

3rd Person's pov

"Tell us, why did you bomb that area?" The lawyer asks the person in the witness box. They were currently in a courtroom and the said person was handcuffed, convicted for a major bombing. Before replying, he simply looked down and smirked.

"She deserves a punishment worse than death.", the convicted, replies.

"Why's that?" The lawyer questions.

"She is the criminal, not me." The man states.

"No! You're the fucking criminal!! You killed my mother!" A voice is heard from the group of spectators. This man had the looks of an ethereal prince, but his current mood and gaze could make one shiver with fear. The handsome man is no other than Kim Taehyung, and right now he wasn't giggling and looking as charming as he usually did. He now sported a look that could literally kill somebody, and all of it was directed to the man being currently interrogated.

"Your mother deserves it! She is no angel, she's a demon!" the convicted shouts back.

"Who are you to decide that?" Taehyung hollers as he clenches his fist so hard that his knuckles turn white, wanting nothing more than landing a hard punch on the face of the person who took his precious mother away from him.

"Tae!", another voice is heard from beside him, belonging to Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's elder brother. Well, they were not brothers by blood but their friendship runs deep enough for him to call him family. For Taehyung, Namjoon is his older brother, his guiding star, ever since they met when he was 5 years old and Namjoon, 8.

Namjoon stands in front of him and stops him from going any further as the sound of the judge's hammer reverberated across the courtroom.

"Silence!"

And with that everyone settled down. The judge then instructs the lawyer to continue. The lawyer nods as he looks at the criminal and asks, "So... Did you really bomb the clinic of Kim Taehee?"

"Yes." The man states, with no remorse whatsoever.

"Why?" The lawyer questions again.

"I already told you why. The only thing I can add is, I do not regret doing that. She ruined me." The man says.