Chapter 32

3rd Person's Pov

Currently Taehyung is having a meeting with the others, he have an expression that can kill you the moment you look at him. Well, not only him but the 5 people who is in the meeting room have the same expression as him. 

"Daehyung Must be stop." Taehyung said with his cold voice. 

"I can't believe he uses 'V' against you. Funny that he didn't know its you." Yoongi stated as he smirk. 

"Tsk, even V won't bring him out from his hideout even though they collaborating with another in illegal business." Taehyung said. 

"Your right... I guess you need help from someone to bring him out of his shadow." Hobi stated. 

"And that someone is the person you hated the most Tae..." Jin said looking at Taehyung concern because Taehyung gaze got even darker. 

"I know... You don't like him Tae. But if Lay is correct then you need to asked his help." Jimin said. 

"I'm never gonna asked help tp someone like him. " Taehyung said coldly. 

"Tae? Do you know why Daehyung is hiding? Do you know why he isn't coming out?" Namjoon asked.

"Because he is a criminal!" Taehyung said. 

"He is, and its because the authorities found out that he is kidnapping children and illegally getting organs and donating them to the hospitals which your mom owns without your mom knowing, and the man who tell the authorities is that man Tae." Namjoon said and put a file on the table.

 "I interview the Chief who took the lead on the case of Daehyung and he told me that it was that man who gave him the lead and present such evidence and thats why he is hiding from the world." Namjoon said and Taehyung didn't want to admit that whatever he do, he can't find his stupid father. Its been 3 years and his father is still hiding somewhere he can't access to even though he is the most powerful mafia leader. 

Taehyung clench his hand in anger. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung then decided to visit Jungkook and Jungeuk in the garden to calm his head down only to find them sitting on the grass. Jungeuk's head is on Jungkook's shoulder and in his lat is Yeontan who is sleeping peacefully. Jungkook is careressing Jungeuk's hair softly as he was trying to comfort the sad kid.

Taehyung sat beside Jungeuk. He then start to held his hand and Jungeuk look at him.

"Appa, Tae..." Jungeuk said and Taehyung look at Jungeuk, Jungeuk gave a sad gaze, like he is heart broken. Taehyung can't help but to hug this boy to comfort and Jungeuk hug back. Jungkook was looking at them and giving a small smile, his heart is getting softer by just looking at Taehyung who looks like confronting his child, their child.

Jungeuk separates from the hug, but still held Taehyung's hand. "The orphanage... The kids... The workers... Are gone..." Jungeuk start talking with a sad voice and Taehyung soothe Jungeuk's back to confront that his there, that they were therr and he isn't alone.