Chapter 20

3rd Person's pov

In Jungeuk was an infant when the workers found him in the doorsteps of the orphanage. They know his name because when he was left in their doorsteps there is a note attached to it which indicates the name of the infant.

As In Jungeuk grow up, they already notice that he is a bit troublesome child to take care of. He always throw tantrum in a little things, he always want an attention from the others, and he always want everything and if you didn't have him what he wants he would cry none stop and act like a brat.

That's why, not all kids like him and even the workers are having trouble of taking care of him. Though, they didn't yelled or raise their voice toward the kid because for the worker its normal that a kid would throw tantrums and act like a Brat. After all. They are still learning things and exploring.

But the other kids his age can't understand that. So, they tend to ignore and stay away from the brat In Jungeuk which makes him. Sad.

When, Jungeuk was 3 years old he realize that the other kids his age tend to leave him alone and told him that they didn't like him because he was a cry baby. Well, he is. He always cry with every small little things, but who can blame him? His still a kid and he rarely get attentions because the workers in the orphanage can't give their full attention to one child. They aren't mothers for just one kid, but they are mothers to every kid in the orphanage.

As the population of the humanity grows, the population of being orphan in a early age also grow rapidly and mostly there is more childrens in the orphanage than the workers. Mostly, the ratio of the workers to the children would be 1:10. That's why, not all kids from the orphanage receive a fill attention from the workers.

Anyway, Jungeuk is a bubbly person but he always easily cry and throw tantrum that's why most the kid his age doesn't like him and tend yo ignore him... Until Kookie came.

Jungeuk was 3 years old when he met Kookie. He was playing with his teddy bear and he saw that the other kid is playing with a cat stuff toy. He wants that stuff toy so he quickly snatch that toy from the other kid.

"yah it's mwine" The other kid stated.

"Nuhh~ It's Jwngwk!" Jungeuk argue.

"Mweany!!" The other kid stated and run away and started crying.

Kookie saw this and decided to approach Jungeuk.

"You know... What you did isn't really nice..." Kookie said in a calming manner.

"wae?" Jungeuk asked.

"You stole that Cat Stuff toy from her." Kookie said as he gave a small smile.

"bw mwine." Jungeuk said as he hug the cat stuff toy to his chest.

Kookie then snatch the cat stuff toy and hug to his chest instead. "If I say this is mine, what would you feel?" Kookie said.

"M' cry..." Jungeuk said as tears already form in his eyes.

"Wae?" Kookie asked.

"Bwcaws Kwitty Mwine." Jungeuk stated as he pointed the stuff toy that Kookie had.

"But it's mine now..." Kookie stated.