Chapter 5

3rd person's Pov

Kookie then decided to cook for his beloved master. But the maids who walk on the kitchen was surprised that the stove is open, and there is food cooking in it. Yet, no one is in the kitchen. She then saw that the knife move on its own chopping the ingredient and she was surprised and scream as he run away scared. Kookie chuckled seeing every maids and those man who wear formal suits came to the kitchen and got scared seeing things moves on their own. 

When Kookie was done making the food, he decided to place it in the huge dinning table and hoping that his food taste better. It make him feel sad that his food looks great but he can't taste them. Seeing the food, he wanted to eat too, but he knows he can't, Kookie sigh. 

He then heard that the door open and he saw a familiar man with blond hair enter the dinning room with the maids and those man with suit who look scared.

"Isn't he with my suppose to be Master that day when they found me in the Cafe?" Kookie said. 

"I swear Sir! That the plates and this food made themselves! " The maids argue scared. 

"Tsk! Are you kidding me right now!? The food isn't going to cook itself!! What nonsense your fucking saying!? Get out of my site all of you!!" The man said annoyed and the maids and the mens wearing a formal suits went out quickly not wanting to anger their boss. A man with mint hair look at the maids and butlers run out of the dinning room scared. He shrug and went to walk inside the dinning room. 

"Yo! Joon, what did you do to those servants?" The mint hair man said. 

"Yoongi, those idiots said that This foods in the table cook itself. They call me and wanted me to see with my own eyes which I know would be impossible." Namjoon said and Yoongi look at the foods that place in the table and he look a Kookie who was standing there beside the table. 

"Did you made this?" Yoongi said as he look at Kookie who was surprised.

"You can see me?" Kookie asked. 

Yoongi look at him confused. "Ofcourse I can. Your not invisible." Yoongi said with his lazy expression. 

"Then in that case... yes... I did all of this." Kookie said with a smile. 

Yoongi gave a small smile afterall he can't helped but see that Kookie is adorable.