Chapter 36

3rd Person's pov

As time goes by, Jungkook start to wake up early in the morning and clean the Cafe and the mess that purposely created by the people who manage to hate the place. His appa do always help him, but Jungkook mostly do those things alone.

But one day though, the hate of the people come too far. While Jungkook was cleaning the front of thfr Cafe someone throw a big rock on him as that person start to say "You filty garbage!". The rock hit on Jungkook's head pretty hard that lead him to bleed out and pass out that day. His father was surprised when he found Jungkook laying on the floor with blood coming from his head.

So he brought Jungkook to the Kim's hospital where Taehee was the one who treated Jungkook. After 3 days, Jungkook was okay and to make sure his really okay Taehee often give a full check up to Jungkook to make sure the Bunny Boy is healthy and Jungkook didn't mind and always thankful of his Auntie Taehee.

When he got dismissed, his father talk to him about shutting the Cafe down and Jungkook didn't want that. He knows that her Father doesn't have any permanent and stable job. Yes, his father is an electrician but his father can only get salary if someone would need his father help and call him to fix something that regards electricity, when no one calls therefore his father won't have any Job too, and no money.

He doesn't want his father to be working other Job just to provide him everything he need. He wants to help his father in the expenses so he didn't want to give up the Cafe. When, he got home, the same business woman and her mens who offer him to upgrade his Café we're there. She then talk to Jungkook that she can help and make the Cafe great once more, but Jungkook still declined the offer.

After all, he had a feeling that the things happening in his Cafe was this Woman's fault. But he is a good Boy, he didn't curse or shout in anger to this woman. He Just politely rejected her and continue to walk inside, after all he had a plan to make the Cafe as good as before.

The next day, Customer were amazed as Jungkook prepare a live show on how he makes the delicious sweets. The customer could see how Jungkook carefully mix the ingredients, how to bake them and how they were carefully made. The kitchen is clean and on displayed in the Customer's eyes so that's why one by one believe that the incident that happened were just a lie.

As time pass by, the Cafe went back to normal and Jungkook doesn't receive any hate anymore and he is happy.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

It was Jungkook's father birthday and he wanted to make something special for his father. So, he decided to make the most beautiful sweets in the world and decided to gave his father something wonderful. He then, decided that he wants to create something that will make his father happy.

So he decided he'll order a customizer pendant and gave it to his father, when the day of Jungwon's birthday.

Jungkook surprised him when he got home from work that night. "Happy Birthday Appa" Jungkook said with a happy smile.

Jungwon was touch when he saw a beautiful cake on the dinning table and some delicious foods and drink as well. He gave a hug to his son who gladly return them. "Thank you for this Kookie... But aren't this a waste of money. You should save up your money and pursue your dream on entering an the elite school." Jungwon said and Jungkook shook his head.