Chapter 30

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was scared yet worried for Taehyung. He was afraid and scared because of how Taehyung just kill someone in front of him like life didn't meant anything, not only that, Taehyung expression change. It wasn't the usual sweet, loving and kind(Taehyung might be cold, but if Jungkook clearly look through it Jungkook can see that it was just a Facade to hide just how sweet and kind Taehyung can be) that he knows. It was an expression where it can kill you just as Taehyung stare at you. It was an expression of cold blooded killer would have.

Jungkook is worried because, even though Taehyung acted coldly he knows that there is a sad meaning to it. He can feel that despite Taehyung is scary, if he looks through it he can see Taehyung sadness. He knows that because the moment that man mentioned Taehyung's mother, Taehyung was just exploded and create fire that gives an agonizing pain.

Jungkook sigh with his thoughts as he float towards Taehyung's room. He peak through the walls only to notice Taehyung sitting on a chair while holding, what looks like a picture frame.

Jungkook is debating whether he should approach Taehyung and Talk to him, or just live Taehyung alone and let his emotions settle in. Jungkook then decided to go with the second option, but

"You can come on Koo..." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised but he smile softly and float next to Taehyung as he sat on the edge of the bed. He look at the picture that Taehyung is holding and he saw a picture of a beautiful woman in the painting with what looks like a 12 years old boy smiling happily with his boxy smile as he is making a 'V' sign with his fingers. Jungkook guess that the child in the picture is Taehyung.

"V... It means for Victory..." Taehyung started talking and Jungkook just stayed there and listen. "My Mom use to say that anything can be gain when you don't give up and aim for Victory, that's why I'm always aiming for Victory... But this picture was taken when I failed and instead of being scold my mother was proud of me." Taehyung said and gave a sad smile.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Flashback

Kim Taehyung was indeed born with silver spoon. He live in a huge mansion and got everything he needed. He had a loving mother and maybe he saw his father was loving as well before. Ever since he knew, his father would always tell him to always aim higher and reach the sky. So, Taehyung grew up to make everything perfect.

At such young age, Taehyung had many classes to attend. He wasn't an normal elementary students who enjoy their lives and play with friends. He need to attend different classes like a Prince should be doing, after all he is the son of the Kim's and his parents always expected that he is always winning.

And this is a huge pressure to a kid. Taehyung might not realize the pressure that weigh his shoulder because his still a kid but, that pressure still heavy to carry.

Taehyung, had a hard working father who he rarely see at home but whenever he saw his father, his father would smile at him and always tell him as how he is proud of Taehyung. But, as he grew up older he realize something.

His father would pat him on the head and say that his proud of Taehyung, whenever Taehyung would show his achievement to his Father. For example, a 6 years old Taehyung would run to his father and say...