Chapter 43

3rd Person's pov

"Okay, You put that there, and you Put that there and all of you better arrange this room perfectly for my beloved grandson~" Jin said happily as he was ordering the maids and butlers in decorating the room.

"Jin? Where should I put this?" Yoongi asked as he was carrying a box of decorations.

"Start fecorating the- oh yeah, Your too short to hang those high up. Wait, I'll call Joonie. Jooonnniiee~" Jin said and walk away calling his lover.

Yoongi glare at Jin obviously annoyed at what the older just said to him. "That Bastard 💢💢" Yoongi murmur.

"Don't worry Kitten~ I'll help you hang those decoration." Hobi said and gave a kiss to Yoongi who blush a bit. "Thanks" Yoongi said.

"Hoby~ My Hubby, Kitten~Help me~" Jimin said and the two turn around and saw that Jimin somehow wrap hisself with a ribbon and his stuck hanging. Good thing that he isn't that heavy or else those ribbons would give up and he would fall to thr ground.

" Oh My Chimmy, don't worry. We will get you down." Yoongi said as he put the box his carrying to the side and went to help his lover.

"I'll go get some scissors." Hobi said and walk away to grab some scissors, when he got back he saw Yoongi was standing on the metal ladder and attempting to untie Jimin, Hovi just chuckled and gave the scissors to Yoongi who used it to cut the ribbons.

Once Jimin is free." Thank you you two." Jimin said and gave Yoongi and Hobi a peck on the lips. Yoongi vlush and Hobi chuckled.

"Aish, You three. You shouldn't flirt like this. You know that we only have short time in preparing this." Jin said scolding the younger.

"Okay, okay, Geez." Jimin said.

"His right though, I still didn't orepared any present yet." Hobi said.

"Me too." Jimin said.

"How about we finish this job and lets buy our presents together?" Namjoon said.

"As expected with the brain of genius." Hobi said and gave a light smack on thr back of Namjoon.