Chapter 1

Friday, 7th July
8:45 am

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!"
Mikasa woke up to her crazy loud alarm to the side of her bed, she lazily checked the time on her phone, "8:46am?! Shit I'm gonna be late!" She jumped out of her bed, hopped in her shower and switched on the hot water and immediately she woke up and was aware of her surroundings once again. After she was done she quickly threw out a black skirt, a Hello Kitty t-shirt, her black thigh high socks and her beloved Demonias. Mikasa wasn't satisfied with her outfit today, she wasn't wearing any rings, necklaces or her favorite cross earrings, but managed to put on her dark red lipstick and thick eyeliner. She got dressed, zoomed out her door and into the kitchen "Hi mom, I'm  not eating becuase I'm gonna be late for school" she panted "Ok honey, please eat at school then. I love you, be safe please. many Asian people  are being killed out there" her mom said. "Ok mom I will. You also stay safe, I mean you are more Asian then me" Mikasa shouted out the door. "Yeah, that's why your dad married me" Mikasa's mom chuckled to herself, the white man behind her opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out except a "Have a good day honey" to his daughter.

IThe weather was warm and sunny with birds flying in the blue sky. "Why are you smiling to yourself, weirdo? You know sometimes I think you're stranger than me"

"No one can be more strange than you Eren" Mikasa laughed playfully punching the green-eyed boy in the arm. Those green eyes, those damn green eyes, she could get lost in them forever. "Mhm" she broke out her trance "Did you eat today?" Eren explained how he couldn't eat breakfast because he was running late, "Yeah I can see by your hair" she looked at his messily tied up brown hair, you can tell Eren takes care of his luscious locks because of the way it  shines, not a spec of dandruff on his head. "Can I retie it please!"

Um...I guess", Mikasa stood up from her stool and walked behind Eren, he had his black hoodie on along with his grey sweatpants. She loves it when he wears grey sweats. She untied his hair and combed it with her slender fingers "That feels good" he hummed. "Yeah?" Mikasa scratches his hair harder, "OW! You bitch!" Eren exclaimed. "I love you too" Mikasa laughed "Ok all done!" Eren stood up from the stool with an irrated face "Wait!" Mikasa said pushing him back on the stool, "What now?!" he asked now more agitated than before. The girl bent down to take the baby hairs out of the bun, "You look so pretty" Erens face softened to the compliment he gave her, he had never been called pretty before but he kinda liked it, "Ew, I'm handsome not pretty" he said, being all defensive "Yeah sure, your face stopped being annoyed when I called you pretty"

Fine you got me, am I actually pretty tho?" he said, eyes wide and starry "Yes, very much actually, but not prettier than Armin", Mikasa said. "I agree, Armin is really pretty" he said. Mikasa was surprised by that statement "Are you sure you're straight?" Eren laughed at that "Yes Mikasa, I'm straight. Can't I acknowledge another mans beauty? You girls do it all the time," "Okay, just checking" She said with her hands up in the air, "becuase bisexuality is kinda contagious and you and Armin spend a lot of time with me. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys got together".

"Ugh, whatever, why aren't you wearing your cross earrings, or your necklaces or you rings? You never leave the house without millions of rings on" Eren asked. "I was also in a hurry this morning" RING!!! The bell went He notices my jewelry? The dark haired girl thought to herself. "Let's go to next to the period, we have Dr. Hange next" Eren said breaking the silence "Yes! I love them so much, they're my favorite teacher!" Mikasa said jumping excitedly" "Really? I thought Levi was",Eren asked. "Just becuase he's my uncle doesn't mean he's my favorite teacher Eren" she said rolling her eyes. "Sorry geez, you're scary when you're mad, anyways let's go" Eren said putting his arm on over her shoulders, Eren has never done this before. He never hugs or touches Mikasa ever? She hesitantly put her arm around his waist and a shade of pink spread across her cheeks. The two continued to walk to class in a comfortable silence.

Authors note: Ahh that was my first chapter, I hope it was okay :)
Don't worry, more characters are coming next chapter! 😋😝🥳🤩🥳🙁😰😖🤭😦🤒🤒😮👺👿😈🤜🏻✍️✍️☝️💄👩🏾‍🦲👩🏾‍🦲👩🏼🕵🏿‍♀️💂