Chapter 10

19:00, Friday, 27th of July

"You have an hour to get ready! What are you wearing?" Sasha was hurrying around Mikasa's room helping helping prepare for her 'study session'.

Eren was a little suspicious of her. Whenever they studied they always did it with Armin, I mean he is the smartest out them three. But was he going to turn down being with Mikasa ALONE? Hell no. He also had sneaky plan up his sleeve but little did he know about Mikasas.

"I'm not going to wear anything drastic, its just a study session. Just sweatpants and a hoodie." Mikasa said in her usual calm, soothing tone.

"Hoodie?! How are you going to tempt a guy by wearing a sweatpants and a hoodie" Sasha emphasized on the word 'hoodie'. "Wear a crop top, or a sexy bralette."

Mikasa walked over to her closet and looked for all the crop tops she had. She held one with short sleeves and probably covered all of her torso.

"Bitch- this isn't a crop top, this a baby tee"

"Well, Im sorry Sasha. I don't have sexy clothes, the only sexy things I have are corsets OK? And I can't wear a fucking corset to study!" Her tone was not so calm and soothing anymore.

"Sorry geez. Here!" Sasha held up one of those cute Kuromi pajamas.

"I'm not wearing those. My mom bought them for me when she went to Japan and Eren is gonna make fun of me." Mikasa blushed.

"Aww come on, their cute and sexy at the same time" Sasha pouted.

"Ugh, fine but only the top." Mikasa finally gave in.

"Yayyy!" The Sasha squealed.

"It's 19:35!, he'll be here any minute- "

"Mikki! Erens here for you!" said Mr Ackerman.

"Remeber don't use teeth okay". Sasha said walking out the door.

"Yeah okay, go,go,go" Mikasa said rushing her out the door.

-

"Ugh, this is so hard" Eren slouched on top of the desk.

"Stop being a baby, final exams are soon".

"Can we smoke...please?" Eren leaned on Mikasas arm with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Only because you asked so cutely".

"You're the cute one, wearing this little hello kitty top" He pulled on the black fabric she was wearing. "It's hot and cute at the same time".

Mikasa blushed a little but masked that by rolling her eyes, "It's not hello kitty, it's Kuromi". 

She ended up taking Sasha's advice and wore the black Kuromi top with her black sweats so she could still look casual. "Can you roll the weed already?"

"Relax bro, I'll get to it" Eren started crushing the weed and took out the rolling paper. He did the whole process and when he was licking the paper so it could stick together he made direct contact with Mikasa. Mikasa knew exactly what he was doing and she wasn't about to let him get to her again.

"Here you go" Eren handed the blunt over to Mikasa and took her lighter out of her drawer and held it in front of her blunt and lit it up and took a puff. She felt an immediate rush of calmness over her. As she exhaled her head fell back closing her eyes.

"Pass me the lighter", and she did so. He did the same and took a puff out of his blunt.
There was silence in the room for a while. Just the two of them enjoying each others company. There eyes were now a light shade of pink.