Chapter 8

Smut Warning: Dom Eren [for now ;)]

Erens hand went from her throat to the back of her corset. "Can I?" He looked at Mikasa and she nodded very fast while licking her lips. Both his hands were now untying her corset while he kissed her neck. Mikasa was now a panting mess and had her hands massaging his hair, he moaned against her jaw at the the hair pull. Her corset was a top so now she was left in her bra and her skirt of course. His hands were roaming around her body, feeling every curve. His hips were grinding against hers and she met every grind, "Eren" she moaned. "Mhm?" Eren hummed against her neck. "Please" she said desprately. "Please what baby?" Mikasas stomach fluttered are those words. "Give me more, yeah?" Eren gave her one more kiss before moving his hand lower to her bra. He looked up at her waiting for her consent.

"Please take it off" she panted. He took the bra off and and her tits bounced, his eyes immediately fell to her chest. His hand massaged the one breast while his mouth was on the other. His tongue was swirling round her nipple while the other hand was pinching her nipple. "Ah, fuck, do that again" Mikasa moaned looking up at the ceiling. "You like that?" Eren said taking her jaw and forcing it down to look at him in the eyes. He pinched her hardened bud again. "Eren" she moaned. Hearing his name like that made his dick throb. Mikasa palmed his evident erecting making him let out a throaty groan.

He lowered his hands away from her chest and into her skirt and rubbing her clothed clit. She felt electricity and heat run through her body. Her hands slapped her mouth and moaning becuase she was scared she'd be too loud but Eren wasn't having it.  "I wanna hear you baby. please." he grabbed her hand and put it against his erection. Mikasa moaned while Erens was playing with her bundle of nerves. "Eren please more" Mikasa said rubbing Eren dick over his jeans. "If you keep begging and rubbing me like  that, you're going to make me cum my pants" he grinned. 

Eren bent down in front of her and pulled her stokings down agressiveky exposing her black panties, a dark shade of pink cake across her face. "Don't get shy now baby, you weren't shy when you were grinding on Jean." His face immediately changed to the same look he had when he was dragging Mikasa here, putting more pressure on her clit. He carried her to the sink with his lips back on hers. Her bare legs hit the cold surface and before she knew it her underwear was off, her legs where spread open on top of the sink. Eren face was right in front of her wetness. "This pretty pussy all wet for me baby?" He said looking up. All Mikasa did was nod and whimper. "Use your words" he slapped the side of her thigh but not too hard. "Yes, you make me so fucking wet Eren. All the time. Even when you just breathing, now please just make me feel good." she managed to choke out. Eren smiled and put a finger inside and went a slow pace. Mikasa let out a moan and played with her tits. "Can Jean make you feel like this?" Eren asked "No, this pussy is all yours" Mikasa said. Eren felt himself getting harder at those words. "Fuck" he moaned."Good girl".

His fingers were now going even faster and his mouth sucked on her clit like it was the last thing he'd eat. Mikasa took one hand from her chest and ruffled his hair pulling  him closer. Eren moaned sending vibrations to her clit. She was now a moaning mess! Eren added another finger going at a even faster place making Mikasa head go back. She tightened around him and he knew she was close. "You wanna cum princess?" Eren asked going even faster than she thought was possible. "Yes, yes,yes, please!" She felt that knot in her stomach about to break. "Eren, I'm gonna cum!" She screamed as her legs were violently shaking.

Eren pulled his fingers out. "No please!" Mikasa cried from the loss of contact. He brought his finger to his mouth sucking on them as if he just at barbecue ribs with his hands. He pulled her head to kiss her again. "Maybe next time, you can finish at home if you want. And if you do take a video and send it to me would you?" he winked and left.

Mikasa was now half naked and sexually frustrated. "Bitch!" She shouted. She quickly gathered her stuff in anger. "Where's my underwear?" It was nowhere to be found on the floor. It couldn't have walked out the door so there was only one place it could be. "That dirty little whore".

After the girl was dressed she went outside and called Sasha to take her home and she did indeed finish at home.

She swore  she would make Eren Jaeger pay for this.

OOP-
I updated twice today. you welcome whores! 🙄