Chapter 7

7:55pm
"Dad, I'm going now. Please tell mom I left to the party I told her about. I love you!" Mikasa shouted from across the room. She was going to meet her two best friends at Erens house.
Mikasa forgot how huge Erens house was, the last time she was there was in 8th grade, they usually go to Armins or hers becuase for some reason Eren didn't like going home a lot.

"Wow, you guys actually look good" Mikasa said looking at Eren up and down. "The rings!" She screamed internally. "I like you're rings, Eren" Mikasa complimented Eren. "I like yours too, but I'd adore them around my neck" He winked recalling her statement from earlier. "Oh? Arctic Monkeys refrence, I like it" she Mikasa smiled. His hair was half up and half down today and not his usual messy bun, he must be trying to impress someone. "Your skirt is a little too short don't you think?" Eren said scanning her body licking his lips. "Your point?" Mikasa said all cheeky. "You're right, you look hot". Mikasa felt as if her body taken a screenshot, she wanted to die on the spot but she was not about to let Eren see the effect he had on her. "You guys can flirt later, let's go already" Armin said. Eren and Mikasa had completely forgot about him.

"But I crumble completely when you cry!" Eren sang with his hand on the wheel. They  were on the way and had taken Erens Mercedes to the party. 505 by Arctic Monkeys was playing and seemed to get everyone in the mood for what was to come at the party. "It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye! Armin sang. "Mikasa sat in the back singing along but not as enthusiasticly as the boys in the front. "Ok we're here!" They pulled up outside the two story house with lights. They got out the car and stared walking to the sliding door. "Okay I'm driving so I have to stay sober and message me if anything happens okay you two?" Armin said piling at his friends. "Okay mom", Eren said chuckling. Armin rolled his eyes at what Eren said and they went inside. Purple lights, scents of weed and alcohol, and horny people grinding on eachother.

"Hey Eren, you guys made it!" Reiner said making his way to Eren in a very much drunk way. "Yeah, hey Reiner" his whole expression changes. He didn't really like Reiner that much becuase he snitched, telling the cops who supplied the marijuana at the last party. But his Dad bailed him out of course. "Let's go get a drink guys" Armin said trying to break the one sided tension. The group went through the crowds trying to stay together as best they can. They got to the bar like place and started pouring the ready made drinks in red solo cups. "ATTENTION PARTY WHORES! WE'RE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE IN THE TV ROOM!" Connie shout on top of a messy table. "That's so 8th grade, but let's go" Mikasa said rolling her eyes. Eren and Armin agreed and made their way to the tv room behind Mikasa. Eren kept stealing glances of Mikasas long, toned legs. "They would look so good over my shoulders while I-" Eren deep in thoughts but got interrupted by Mikasa. "Like what you see?" Mikasa said smirking facing Eren. "Yeah I do like your shoes" Eren lied. Mikasa rolled her eyes and turned around.

They got to the tv room and everyone was now sitting on couches, chairs or people around a table with the bottle on it. "LETS GET THIS STARTED!" Connie exclaimed. Connie spun the bottle with a lot of strength. It spun for a good 12 seconds. Everyone was anticipated. Who was it going to land on? It started to slow down. Was it on Reiner and Historia? No. Annie and Mikasa? No it landed on Mikasa though.

Oohs and ahs filled the room. Mikasa locked eyes with the brown ones across the table and made her way to the guy. She swayed her hips while walking and sat on his lap, both her legs on the pink couch the dirty blonde boy sat on. "Hi Jean"

Mikasas hand were on Jeans cheeks and his hands were on her hips. Jean leaned in first and Mikasa took the hint and did the same. Their lips connected making Jean let out a throaty groan immediately. Jean always had thing for Mikasa so when it landed on him and her he was as happy as a lark. Their tongues still exploring each other while Jeans hand went up and down Mikasa corset. Mikasa could tell Jean was into it but she definitely wasn't. Part of her was just doing it for fun and the other wanted to make Eren a little jelous. She smiled into the kiss thinking about what's on Erens face right now. She ground her hips into Jeans and he let out a little moan. "Sheeesh" the boys said. "Okay you guys, you can stop" Connie said. Mikasa got off of Jeans lap and walked back into her seat, Jean adjusted  his pants and pretended as if he wasn't hard right now.

Eren had his jaw clenched tight and his knee bouncing up and downs violently. Something was obviously wrong. "Eren what's up-" Eren grabbed her arm harshly dragged her out of the tv room. "Eren, you're hurting me" Mikasa whined. Eren kept his same look and kept walking. They got to a room which seemed to be a bathroom. Eren closed the door behind him hard and pushed Mikasa against the wall. His hand found her throat and his lips were near her ear. "Did you like it?" Eren asked. "What the kiss with Jea-" his grip on her  got tighter but not enough to actually choke her. "Answer the fucking question" Eren raised his voice a little. Mikasa was a little afraid of him right now but she was overall turned on. His hands on her neck, his tall figure towering her and his lips breathing by her ear! She could die on the spot. "Maybe I did" Mikasa shrugged her shoulders sassily and that was all it took...

Sorry I haven't updated 😓
I lied by bad, NEXT chapter is gonna he spicyy