Chapter 3

5:07 pm
"Mom, Dad I'm home!" Mikasa shouted "Ok honey we're glad you're back safely!" Her parents said, they seemed to be watching tv. She took her shoes off and closed the door behind her and walked up to her room, sinking into her bed. "I miss him", her makeup was still in a state from the car ride with Sasha, "I need to clean up". Mikasa stripped herself naked and looked at herself in the mirror, she wasn't really insecure but she hated having abs becuase she thought she looked too "masculine" otherwise she loved her body and everyone should too! She had curves, and she likes to think she has big boobs. She smiled to herself before getting into her the shower. Mikasa loves flaming hot water, it made her feel relaxed and it helped with her migraines. Migraines ran in her dads side of the family and she couldn't really cure them. She rinsed her face with the water, she watched as the grey water, from her mascara, disappeared into the drain. After her hot shower she moisturized her body and got into her satin black night dress, her parents didn't really like it because they said it looked like lingerie but even better right? Her day was fun but now she was fatigued so she slipped into slumber without even noticing.

"Shit, Armins sleepover!" It completely slipped her mind! She checked her phone with emergency and the time read 8:33pm. "Oh ok, I can still go" she said with relief. She packed up her stuff in a pink and purple backpack and headed down stairs. "Mom, can I sleepover at Armins today?" Her mom looked at her suspiciously and paused a for a while, "Fine, only becuase I trust Armins parents, if it was anyone else, I wouldn't let you go" Mikasa thanked her by kissing her mother on the cheek and hugged her dad goodbye. "Say hi to his parents for me Meeks" Mikasa kind a hated how her dad white-washed her name but she shrugs its off, one time he called her Micheala. Mrs Ackerman made him sleep on the couch for a week after that, however he wasn't racist at all.  Mikasa went through the backdoor, The Arlerts weren't far from hers so she could walk without feeling anxious.

Mikasa knocked on the door, behind the door was a chubby blond man who looked very much like Armin. "Mikasa I haven't seen you in ages! Come in, come in! His house was very beautiful, it was white outside and had a baby blue interior which gave it an ocean vibe, and big glass windows where you could see the beautiful view. "Armin is upstairs",
"Oh thanks Mr Arlert, my parents say hi by the way"
"Tell them them me and my wife say hello too" He said with the cutest smile on his face. Mikasa nodded and headed for Armins room. Mikasa saw a door which had photos of seashells and views of the sea, which had to be Armins. The dark haired girl pushed the door open, the two boys were focused intensely on the game they were playing. They were speaking in terms Mikasa just could understand, things like "Creeper" and "Enderdragons". Mikasa was more of a roblox kinda person, it was easier to work with than Minecraft. "Hello? Guys!" Mikasa stood in front of the tv. "Mikasa, what the fuck?!" Eren hissed. "I didn't come here to watch you guys play Minecraft all night!" They put away their controllers and turned the lights on. "Mikasas right Eren, we came here to hangout together" The brunette boy shrugged, "Fine whatever". "Eren brought weed and I bought pizza" Armin stated "Whoo! Let's get this shit started", Eren exclaimed. Eren took out the weed and started rolling, while Mikasa and Armin dug into the pizza.

Authors note: Next chapter is SPICY 🥵