Chapter 2

3:00pm

Hello my beautiful students!" The brunette person behind the the table had a glass container in front of them with who knows what, Dr Hange was a very unpredictable person. "Afternoon Dr Hange." everyone said not returning the same energy as them. Everyone seemed to be tired this afternoon and  Dr. Hange is just way too enthusiastic and it gets annoying when your tired, otherwise they're everyone's favorite teacher, "Aww, you're all tired? SLEEP LESSON!" Everyone sprang from their seats in excitement "You're the best Dr Hange!" the tired students said, later all that was heard were snores and loud breathing. "Psst,psst" Mikasa heard someone say, "Psst Mikasa, Eren wake up" the boy next to them whispered. "Armin what?" they said in sync "Sleep at my house today, we haven't been able to hang out with eachother in a while so let's catch up!" Mikasa and Eren rose from their arms and looked at eachother  "Fine by me, yeah I'm down" RIIING!! "Don't tell Principal Erwin I let you sleep, I got in trouble for it last time! Have a nice day my loveliiees" Dr Hange sang. "Bye guys, I'm gonna have lunch with Sasha today" Mikasa said to the boys, they nodded and went to have lunch with their other guy friends.

"Hey Sash! Of course you're eating already" Mikasa laughed. "Uhm...yeah, I haven't eaten in like an hour"

"Well I haven't eaten since yesterday"
"Oh my god!" Sasha gasped with a bite of her burger in her mouth. "Babe, please eat something. You know what? I'm gonna buy you McDonalds"

"Right now?"

"Yes right now, if you go another second without eating you're literally gonna die" The both of them didn't have any classes left so they went.

On their way to McD's, Mikasa had the aux and decided to play Mother Mother, "Ugh, you really are goth" The brunette rolled her eyes "What do you listen to? Country?" Mikasa teasesd "No! My parents do but I don't okay!  My favorite artists are Ariana and..Sza"
"Okay I can't argue with the queen, Sza" "Right?!" Sasha said. They continued to listen to Hayloft by Mother Mother on the way. "Run my daddy's got a gun, my daddy's got a gun, my daddy's got a gun" Mikasa sang bopping her head "You better run" Sasha sang joining in and the whole way they jammed together. They pulled into  Mc D's drive thru and turned the volume down so they could order, "ok I'm sorry for what I said earlier, Mother Mother slaps!", "Sasha, tell me something I don't know"

Mikasa was a different kinda happy when she was with Sasha, she couldn't talk about girl stuff with Armin or Eren so being with her was nice. Sasha could also relate, Jean and Connie are so fun to be around but sometimes she needs a break from them.

"Mhm this is so fucking good" Sasha moaned "Sasha why the fuck are you moaning because of food"
"Becuase it's just so good ah" she bit her lip exaggerating her moan. Mikasa took a bite out of her Bigmac burger "Of fuck! So good ah" she moaned. Both the girls moaned hysterically as if they weren't in a public area. A woman wearing red approached them "Ladies please leave immediately, you are disturbing everyone in here and making inappropriate sounds!" "Sorry Mommy" Sasha said with a lewd expression. They immediately ran out the door with food in their hands and got into Sashas car. "That was hilarious!"
"I know, did you see her face when I called her mommy?!"

This time they listened to Sza which was a mutual choice. "I WORRY THAT I WASTED THE BEST OF ME ON YOU BABE" Good Days was booming out of Sashas car. Both the girls mascara was dripping down their faces. "I DONT MISS NO EX, I DONT MISS NO TEXT I CHOOSE NOT TO RESPOND!" Sasha sang with even more tears running down her cheeks. The song had left both of them looking like a mess. Messy hair, ruined mascara, smudged eyeliner and even smudged lipstick. "Who's the guy...or girl Mikasa?" Sasha asked. If she was crying to such a song their had to be a person involved. "Eren, and you?" she said with a sniffle "Niccolo". The rest of the car ride was silent but not awkward. "Thanks for taking me home Sash. I love you so much",
"Anytime babe, love you" Sasha watched as she Mikasa disappeared into her house to make sure she was safe and drove off.

Author: Sasha is an absolute vibe tbh. Like who wouldn't wanna be friends with her?!?