Chapter 9

Monday, 12: 07

"Yeah that party was wild!" Reiner said. Mikasa was miserably sitting with the boys at lunch because Sasha was sitting with Connie and Jean.

"Eren you disappeared for a good 45 minutes dude, where were you" Mikasa felt her heart sink having images flood in to her memory of that night.

"Uhm, I was just doing a little tasting of the other drinks you guys made" He and Mikasa locked eyes for a moment and then Eren had sly grin of his face then began speaking to the boys again.
"But the party was really fun yeah".

"That little bitch" the raven hair thought to herself. She had to start planning on how to get that bitch back for the other night.

"Uh, i have a date with Sasha" She picked up her bag a made her until she felt a hand on her arm.

"Date?" Eren asked.

"Yeah, lunch date" She shook herself out of Erens grasp. "Oh of course, yeah ha" he chuckled nervously "why did I freak out?" He asked himself. Since when did he care about what she does? Since when was he possessive of her?

-

13:33

"You're lying!" Sasha hit Mikasa rather hard.

"I'm not!" She said laughing.

"YOUR FUCKING LYING"

"NO IM NOT!"

"Mikasa you've been in love with this guy since...I don't even know when and he ate you out and your so calm about it!" Sasha was now violently shaking the girl in front her

"He even did it with his rings on AHHHH!

"NO FUCKING WAY AHHH" They were screaming in excitement. Lucky they weren't in a public space now so hey couldn't get kicked out this time. They ordered pizza and decided to catch up at Sashas place.

"He didn't let me finish though, I was so pissed."

"He didn't let you finish as in...cu- oh my god why?!"

I don't know either, he was just like 'maybe next time princess' and then left."

"Ew, that such a dick move, why would he do that?"

"Yeah, I wanna get back at him, and you are going to help me". Sasha was so excited that Mikasa had chosen her to help spice up her life.

"I think you should seduce him. Let him come to you. Don't show him that you want him too."

"Smart. But how am I gonna do that?" There was a bit of silence in the room, all that was heard was sound of there moves chewing the pizza. "I GOT IT" Sasha exclaimed.

"Friday. 6 o' clock. Studying. Your house. Sexy time.

"Sasha!" Mikasa slapped her arm.

"Not sexy time but..." Sasha was was pushing her tounge against her cheek and doing a 'brushing my teeth motion.

"You know what, I'm actually a goddess at sucking dick. This one guy said he saw stars" she laughed.

"Ma"am, you're going to make Eren see the whole universe.

I'm so excited! It's going to be so good. Seeing him writh under me and moaning my name. Oh! Now I horny." The two were now laughing asses off. When Mikasa was with Sasha there was never a dull moment.

Authors Note: I'm at school now so I don't have much time to update but i will try my best. This chapter was short I'm sorry 😖
But you guys actually like this story 😟🤣🤣
Anyways thanks to all of you, I didnt think would actually like it.