Chapter 4

11: 04pm

Everyone was now high as fuck! "And then Sasha called the Mac Donald's lady mommy" And they all started laughing hysterically with droopy, red eyes. They continued to laugh at the joke for 3 minutes more, they just couldn't tell if they were laughing at the joke or just becuase they were zootrd as fuck. Eren took a hit and kept it in his mouth for a while and exhaling after. Eren was pro at these things, he could do all sorts of smoke tricks, while Mikasa and Armin weren't exactly new at this but they did cough every now and then becuase they weren't addicted like Eren.

"Armin, how do your parents not smell this" Mikasa laughed. "They're really clueless about everything so I'm not surprised. Plus they think I'm innocent so they wouldn't suspect a thing" Everyone thinks Armin is innocent just becuase he reads and focused a lot on his studies but Mikasa and Eren knew otherwise. Armin started drinking in freshmen year, smokes at parties and did coke once and never again. "Like, just because I'm smart doesn't mean I'm innocent" a tear started to run down his left cheek. "Maybe that's why Annie doesn't want me" he cried. "Oh my god Armin, stop being a baby" Eren laughed. "Annie is really hot, I would cry over her too" Mikasa said. Eren turned his neck to Mikasa looking at her in a weird, maybe angry way you could say "Don't ever say that again" Mikasa was confused, "Why?" "B-becuase...she's Armins!" Eren said and turning his head back to take a hit. "I don't really mind, Annie is pretty hot" Armin said after he stopped crying. "She would totally dom you Armin" Mikasa said. "Yeah, and I'd let her" Armin said as if  she said something obvious" Everyone started laughing again.

"Mikasa can I try something?" Eren questioned. "Um... sure go for it" Eren took another hit and got off Armins bed and sat next to Mikasa who was sitting by the mini couch, grabbing her jaw with his hand and leaned into her face. His hands had chunky rings on each of his fingers, she felt her stomach flutter. If Mikasa wasn't high right now she would've been panicking but she remained calm and was ready for whatever was about to happen. They kept eye contact and Mikasa had no choice but to open her mouth as their lips were inches away, they could smell eachothers breaths which smelt of weed obviously. When their lips touched lightly, Eren blew the smoke into her mouth. Mikasa inhaled all she could and exhaled downwards so the smoke didn't go into Erens face. They didn't move from the position, Erens hand still on her jaw, their lips were parted and the tension became thicker as Eren stared at Mikasas lips while she stared into his emerald eyes.

He pulled Mikasas face closer to his, their noses touched and then his soft, pink lips met hers and Mikasa immediately melted but managed to keep her cool. Their lips moved in sync, faces moving left to right. Mikasas tongue poked at his entrance, he knew what she wanted so he let her slip her tongue in to his lips and smiled into the passionate kiss. They explored eachothers mouths, neither of them pulling away. Erens hand began to move from her chin down to her waist, feeling her black night dress, while Mikasas hand played with his hair causing it to fall out of the bun she had tied it in, this morning. Eren let out a quiet groan.

"Guys I'm still here you know!" Armin stated causing the two to disconnect from eachother with a loud "muah" sound. Neither of them said anything to Armin or eachother. "Can someone explain what just happened?" The silence was loud. "It was just a kiss, it meant nothing" Eren said.

Mikasa felt as if those words stabbed her in the heart, "Y-yeah, it meant nothing, just for fun. haha" she nervously laughed. Eren has probably had many meaningless kisses, he had girls falling at his feet left, right and center all the time, why would it be difficult when it came to her? He looked like a Greek god. "So why would mine be special" she thought to herself. "I'm tired now" Mikasa said. "Yeah me too, I'm gonna go to bed", Armin said. Eren and Armin slept on one mattress on the floor while Mikasa slept on Armins bed. "Night guys". They boys returned the goodnight and switched the lights off.

The girl couldn't sleep, mostly because of Armin snoring but also because of what happened a few hours ago. That was definitely not Mikasas first kiss but she had never been kissed like that ever! She grabbed her phone off of the night stand. "Only 00:36am?" She groaned. "Mikasa, you're awake?" Eren asked. "Yeah, I can't sleep. Armin is making a noise" she laughed softly. "I can't sleep becuase I was thinking about..." Eren paused. "About?" Mikasa anticipated. "Our kiss" Mikasa was caught off guard and stayed quiet for a second. "I mean, you did say it was becuase we were high. It meant nothing...right?" Mikasa said hoping for a good answer. "Uhm, yeah" A moment of silence passed and Eren finally broke it. "You know, you're actually a really good kisser Mikasa" he said. "Why did you emphasize on the "actually", did you think I'd be bad?"

"Yes." Eren stated blankly. Mikasa threw the nearest pillow at him causing him to fall back onto the matress. "Ow! I forget how strong you are sometimes" Eren laughed. Mikasa rolled her eyes and turned away from him. "Go to sleep, Eren."

"I like your pajamas. Their sexy" Mikasas eyes opened wide and decided to be bold with him too. "Wore them just for you" she joked.

"Good."

They both laughed knowing that they were both joking. It's nice to have friends who understand your sarcasm. "I like your pajamas too, it's hot when boys wear those blue and white plaid pants" Mikasa said. "Hm, I'll take note of that" Mikasa laughed softly. "Ok good night now, for real"

Goodnight Mikasa" God, she loved it when he said her name. After a while her eyes became drowsy and she fell asleep.

Authors note: Eren and Mikasa are the definition of *bi panic*
Hope you like the story so far 😝