Chapter 3 (part 1)

(This thing is more like a time skip then it will get to the half of BFB 1)

Next day:
Checked up on leafy to see hows she's doing with work and talk with her till the sun started setting.
Me and Tree talked about a lot of things. He even taught me some things about nature and Goiky. We tried new things as well like drawing, making flower crowns and some other art things. I liked doing the flower crowns but it seemed a bit hard to find flowers.

1 week in:
I made a gift for tree, it was a friendship bracelet. I hope he actually likes it. I made it both of his favorite colors green and orange. Turns out he was made me a flower crown with two of my favorite flowers and colors. I blushed a deep red maybe even to the color of blocky. I really loved it to the point I was crying happy tears. He was really confused why I was crying. He kept apologizing for him making me cry. I wanted to pull him into a hug and never let go of him. So I did, my face turned bright as red can be. Even brighter than blocky's color. On Friday he introduced me to this guy named Loser. Loser's content was amazing, I liked it. No wonder Tree liked his content.

2 weeks in:
The same thing kept repeating, nothing new happened until around Wednesday, I encountered the rest of Pencil's gang, book, bubble, Ice cube, and Ruby. The rest of them are really nice apart from the other two. In my last encounter, I did nothing to defend myself or Leafy. I still felt guilty over that. What made it worse that I left my parents. The next day while hanging out with tree I was using my phone, I was watching some of the loser's content until I realize that I got an amber alert about someone missing. Turns out it was me, the missing person. So I did more research about it. They were accusing my father of making me missing since that's the last time they saw me with. People calling him a "Murder" "horrible father". It kept repeating in my head. Did I do something wrong? Was all of his wrong. I didn't realize Tree was already next to me.
"You feeling alright N/N?"
No response.
"N/N?" He put his hand on my shoulder. Not realizing what I was reading. Tears started forming in my eyes. I kept reading, everyone accusing my father of nothing.
"HE DID IT!"
"What a horrible father."
"What's wrong with him?!"
"Murderer!"
"What a terrible life his child had"
Everyone not knowing that I ran away.
The rest as the article read.
All I could hear was ringing.
I wanna go home.
Tears finally escaped from my eyes. I started sobbing. I knew it. I shouldn't have left. But I had to. More tears escaped. Tree finally made me snapped out of my thoughts. I still was crying. I was slowly laughing.
"My fault. It's all my fault tree. They're accusing my dad for wrong things."
I started looking at him. He looked back at me kneeled at just hugged me. Minutes went by. He finally spoke
"Tell me."
Huh?
"Tell me why you were crying. Aren't we friends. You can tell me anything."
No response
It stayed quiet. For minutes. Tree kept hugging me and wouldn't let go. So I kept sobbing on his shoulder

3 weeks in:
Me and Tree didn't talk about the incident last week. It felt awkward between us. The atmosphere getting more thicker by the minute. We didn't talk or do things we usually do. So we both called it a day and walked off. Suddenly lollipop came to me.
"Hello there you."
Holy shit her voice-. Y/N! She's talking to you!
"Ahem, as I was saying, would you like to buy my product or not." She was holding a spoon. Seems like a normal spoon.
"No thanks."
"Are you sure Y/N, someone could use this spoon today or minutes later."
Im not buying your spoon since I don't have any money.
"Sorry lollipop I don't have any money with me so." Then I slowly walked away.
I wasn't really any mood to talk to anyone. But I wanted to talk to someone at the same time. Gah! Why are feelings so confusing! I walked off by a tree and got on my phone. Usually I charged my phone in gelatins steakhouse since he lets me charge my phone there. I wanted to talk to a new object really. So I walked around more. Hoping to see new objects. A quick glance around the Goiky grass I saw blocky with a recovery center. A pin, needle, coiny and that some fire from weeks ago. Huh, might as well catch up with him.
"Heya coiny!" He looked up at me
"Whats up, Y/N!"
"Nothing much really, just walking around."
"That's nice. I want you to meet Pin, Needle and stupid"
Needle and Pin chuckle at the last statement.
"Who's the stupid?" The fire one asked
"You obviously!"
The flame slapped Coiny right after he opened his mouth and coiny slapped him right back.
"Both of y'all stopped fighting. Is this your first impression to the new object." Pin said
"Technically they aren't an object." As the fire one looked at me he greeted himself, he was called firey.
"Names Firey, it's very nice to meet you." He stared at me for a moment and opened his mouth,
"Hey! You're the person who asked me about this 'leafy' person," he chuckled at that sentence.
"Yes, yes I am"

The day BFB started
~~~
It started out normal. Leafy finally got to leave Gelatins Steakhouse since she managed to pay for the lemonade cups cause she was mainly distracted talking to the costumers. Usually I visited her around 12 pm since it's her break time. Gelatin is a nice guy to talk to. Even tho I don't get his joke all the times. Pretty cool dude if I do say myself. Usually I followed leafy when she's done or when I just wanna go take a nap.
Anytime I talk to tree I feel happy and he looked so perfect. As if nothing was wrong with him. I kept feeling my face was red when I was with him. My stomach felt like I had eaten butterflies for breakfast. Usually we only meet up during a sunset in the same cliff we met. I'd usually come a bit late since i'm around the place. But this time when I met up with tree he had brought 2 friends. Remote and Liy, I really didn't think of those two a lot. They were really nice people. I guess you could say we made a little friend group.
As usual the fun had to end some point and we all had to go our separate ways.
I went to catch up with leafy, but I couldn't find her anywhere so I went to hang out behind the bathrooms.

Narrators POV
Everyone was doing their normal things
Pillow taking notes, teardrop thinking about... what she usually thinks about. Golfball and tennis ball working on some sciency things. Y/N chilling behind the bathroom. Gelatin working on his fork pyramid . Everyone doing their usual thing. Suddenly bell destroyed gelatins fork pyramid... tower?? Not sure what it is, but every fork in it started flying. One of them went flying to the alliance's team and it hits bubble. She explodes. The alliance decides to speak up
"Like, who popped bubble?"
"Let's go find out!"
Pencil and Match walked into the main area of Goiky.
"Book and Ice cube let's go find out who popped bubble. Unless you wanna be demoted to bember."
"Aren't we replacements ice cube?
"Yeah!"
"Fine." Pencil looked around for a moment then grabbed naily.
"You popped bubble didn't you?!"
"Uh no?"
"Thats what liars say!"
Suddenly naily was scared, afraid until this one person stood up for naily.
"Stoooooop"
Everyone stopped and looked at the object.
It was...
LOSER!
everyone all of a sudden from anywhere in Goiky surrounded him screaming losers name! They all love him. The famous object celebrity here, in Goiky, surrounded by fans. Everyone shouting his name to get his attention. He chuckles at it. The tall tree suddenly ask for him to say hi. The nice guy as loser is replies with
"Hows it going?"
Tree being the fanboy he is freaks out. Suddenly his friend liy comes in.
"Hey tree, mind helping me teardrop talk? We need to know what she's thinking about"
Tree mumbled back denying the request

"Okay heres the plan,"
"I didn't say I would help"
"I'd grab teardrops mouth open and you mess around with her vocal coords!"
Tree of course how he is disagrees and leaves the scene.
Not seconds later and ice cube is resting there on her own. Away from the chaos, but the chaos comes to her instead. Liy trying hard to convince ice cube to help her make teardrop talking. Of course she wants to say no but instead says yes cause liy says that she is a cool person. Right? Ice cube then help liy to get teardrop to talk. Suddenly a fork comes flying in! But where is it leading to? Right straight to liy, teardrop and ice cube are, the fork hits teardrop making her close her in mouth bite ice cube. Ice cube in pain screams, a fangirl can be heard screaming.
"Go ice cube!"
More cheering from the fangirl can be heard from the background.

~~you guys already know the bfb 1 episode so lets skip some of it~~

Everything, everyone or anything that can be pulled were suddenly slowly being sucked up. Everyone looking shocked, scared or other emotions. Until...

A hand come along, a blue hand crushing blackhole to a smaller size. As soon as everything changes back to normal, no one knows who's gonna appear.

(SORRY FOR THE WAIT EVERYONE BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA TAKE A WHILE SINCE I WANNA CHANGE TEAMS AND OTHER STUFF)