Chapter 4

Chapter 4 -

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Previously -

"Yeah I'm fine! You should've woken me from my trance." I laughed.
"We tried but nothing seemed to work." Leafy said.
"oh.." I replied.
"Anyway come choose what bunk you want." Leafy said grabbing by arm and taking me to the bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Now -

Your P.O.V
We stepped into the room. It appears I was on leafy's bunk bed.
"So what bunk do you want?" She asked taking me over the her bed.
"Uh, I'll be on the bottom bunk." I replied sitting on the bed.
"Alright!" She said happily.

"So this is where we're staying." I whispered to myself. I had a window next to my bed. It was cool but I'd definitely have to close teh curtains when Im sleeping.
I streched looking at the clock.
"10:00pm / 22:00 already?" I muttered. I got up and walked to the bathroom.
I got dressed into my pyjamas and washed my face.

Everyone was in the living room apart from me. I yawned getting myself into my bed, closing the curtains.
I closed my eyes allowing myself to drift off to a peaceful sleep..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Time skip
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly woke up as I was gently being shook.

Coiny?
"Hey- oh your up!" Coiny said letting go of my arm. I slowly sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"hm- oh sorry. Goodmorning coiny." I greeted him stepping up from my bed and stretching.
"oh it's uh fine. Go get ready. Tree's serving breakfast." Coiny said walking out. I nelt on the ground looking through my bag/backpack.

Shit.

I had no clean clothes. My shirt and hoodie where now dirty, and my pants had been ripped slightly. I sat on the floor holding my head. What am I gonna do. I have no clothes I can wear.

As if on cue, flower walked in stretching.
"Oh (y/n)! Good morning!" She said smiling at me. She saw me holding my clothes on the floor.
"Oh my gardener! This will not do." She said grabbing my clothes. "Oh hey flower! Err-" She looked at me curiously. I sighed.
"My clothes are dirty and I don't have any other clothes to wear." I said looking down at my hands. I looked up at her, her eyes glistening with joy.
"Here! I'll make you some and fix all these up!" She said taking them off me.
"Oh thank you!" I said as she ran off to another room. I shrugged before walking to the bathroom. I took of my pyjamas and stepped in to the shower. I grabbed some Aloe-Vera body wash. Some one must really like aloe Vera. Nearly everything was aloe Vera scented.

I shook my head before washing myself with it. I quickly washed it out of my hair and off of my body. I stepped out of the shower drying myself and walked quickly to the room. Luckily no one was in there, however as I walked towards my bed there was some clothes and a note.
The note read :

I finished the clothes and your other ones are being washing. There's (f/c) hoodie and a black shirt with long sleeves. There's also some more black pants.

P. S, they repell vomit!  - flower.

I smiled pulling the hoodie over my head and putting my pants on. They where very soft and well made. I slipped my shoes on. I had no socks so I had to make do. I ran out of the room. I was already late so it wouldn't make a difference.
"Hey (y/n)!" I was greeted by multiple voices, one of which I could identify as tree.
"Oh hey everyone."

I said, thought it was more as a mutter as I didn't want any attention on me.
"Sorry I was late. I didn't have any clothes so flower made me some." I laughed slightly. Tree laughed back abit.
"It's fine (y/n). Anyway, there's some toast and cereal there." Tree said pointing over at the kitchen.