Chapter 3 (part 2)

ALL WRITING CREDIT GOES TO Your_Fourner

----------------------------------------------------------------- Previously~ 

Everything, everyone or anything that can be pulled were suddenly slowly being sucked up. Everyone looking shocked, scared any other emotions. Until...  a hand came along, a blue hand crushing blackhole to a smaller size. As soon as everything changes back to normal, no one knows who's gonna appear. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Now~  Your P.O.V  

There was music. Everything was black. We where in space...I think. I couldn't tell. It was so dark.
The music slowly faded and light could be seen as everyone was sent flying to earth. Everyone was now screaming and shouting. I hit the ground with an 'oof'. That's definitely gonna leave a mark. I rubbed my cheek it was now grazed and I think I had a nose bleed.   I picked myself up dusting my knees. Leafy ran up to me holding my shoulders.  

"(Y/n)! Are you ok? Your...bleeding!" Leafy shouted In a concerned tone.   "I'm fine leafy."
I said smiling while wiping the blood away with my sleeve.

"Oh, cool! I've been crushed down to a smaller size!" Black hole said floating next to a blue...number?
"What's this?"
Liy questioned investigating.
"I don't know, try squishing it?"
Pie replied. Liy was about to reach her hand out but I grabbed her.
"Dont squish that! It could be dangerou-" I said.
She pushed me away and continued to squeeze it causing the creature to...squeak?
"-or don't. Y'know you could ignore me. That was always an option."
I said walking away. 
"(Y/n) is right. Dont squish it. You don't know what it does!"
Gatey shouted.
"I do this!" It said through its squeaky voice.
It pulled pin over to it and mutilated her!
Pin screamed in pain as the creature destroyed her.   We all looked at it in fear and shock.   "Pretty cool don't ya think?" It said grinning sadisticly.   "Can-can you bring her back?" Coiny said in a panicked tone.
"No."
It said quickly
"But the recovery centers are gone! They got sucked up. Are you sure you ca-" 
"Nope." It replied.
"Please Ive got to bring her back." Coiny pleaded shaking his arms.   "C'mon, Coiny. Show some respect." Pillow said in a disgusted voice.
There was a few voices discussing and worrying about dying and being able to come back.  
"Too bad!" The blue thing said as reply to everyone. 
"Yeah too bad!" A voice said.
Another one?! This one was yellow and in an X shape. It's vocue was also higher and slightly softer.
"There's another one?"
Liy said running over and squishing it. It gave a light hiss sound.
"Wow this one has a completely different texture from the first one!"  

Doughnut swiftly and bravely walked up to the blue creature.
"So what do you want, murderer?" Doughnut asked in an annoyed tone. This clearly upset the creature casuign it to screech. This screech wasn't like knife scraping on a plate type. It was an earpiercing long screech. So high pitched it could make your ears bleed.   Doughnut fell to the ground. He wasn't dead. Just passed out.
Taco ran over copying doughnut.
"So what do you want murderer?!" Taco asked in an angrier tone.
It screeched once again
"No more screechy please."
The yellow one asked. The blue one grinned before screeching it. Poor thing.
Dora ran up to the blue number and began negotiating with it.
"Yeah, sounds totally reasonable Dora! Can do!" It said.
"But what can you do?" Book asked.   The number blinked a few times clearly getting ready to screech. Pillow ran towards it and covered its head muffling its screech.

Everyone just looked in shock at them both.  Who where they. What even are they? They just showed up like...aliens!  

"I guess we'll never get pin or pillow back!" Bell sighed.The blue number looked at her confused. It ran over to her smiling.
"Check this out!" It reached its hand out again causing a glowing light. Pin, ballooney and pillow was sent flying out of its hand.
"I'm so glad you guys remembered to bring me back!" Balloony said feeling his new body.
"Can you leave now?" Taco asked.   "No" It replied still smiling eerily.   "Well can you alteas-" 
"Let's play a game!" It shouted.  What...?  
"Ohhh yay games! I love games. What's wrong?" Bracelet asked.  
"Don't ya wanna battle to win a prize?" It said In a sadder tone. Its face looked worried, yet it still had that smile planted on it.  
"But what is the prize?" Eraser asked.  "A bfdi!" It said holding what I'm guessing is a bfdi. Everyone around me began talking about it and how they love it.
"What even is a bfdi?" I muttered to myself. No one heard me because of the talking apart from that number. It just looked at me grinning.
I waved at it embarrased.