new mission

Early morning southern water tribe

Korra: I wonder what mission they have for us today.

Opal: probably some lame recon mission like always.

Wu: who knows maybe this time we can be sent out on a real mission. what do you think jinora?

Jinora: who knows but even if we do get sent out on a real mission. My dad probably won't let me go you guys know how over protective he is.

Opal: well maybe this time he'll let you go your sixteen anyways. Your not his weak little girl anymore.

Korra: Opals right maybe he'll let you out if its a mission.

Wu: Yea let's just hope that it a real mission

Time skip to the office

Lin: agents we have a new mission for you. You were hired by hiroshi sato a famous car engineer to protect his children Asami sato, kia sato,bolin sato, and mako sato. We have already gotten permission form all your parents to attend their school and move to republic city. That means you as well jinora.

Korra,opal,jinora,wu: we will not fail you or the white lotus.

Lin: very good you must go and pack for your flight leaves in three hours.

They leave the office

Korra: I can't believe this they are actually letting us go on a real mission. yea were going to probably be protecting some snoby rich kids but still were going to republic city

Wu: I wonder if any of the boys are cute?

Jinora: is that what you always think of if some guy is cute?

Wu: what just wondering thats all and anyways jinora your just mad cuz your boyfriend dumped you for some other girl last week.

Opal and korra: WHAAATTT he dumped you!

Jinora: calm down I didn't like him anymore and he was a jerk. Lets just go back to our houses and start packing.

Time skip to later at jinora's house

Jinora: guys I'm home mom, dad

Tenzin: were in the living room sweetheart.

Jinora walks in to the living room to see her now ex boyfriend on the couch talking to her parents.

Jinora:Noah what are you doing here?

Any ways this is my first fanfic ever I hope you injoy it and I know wu isn't the fighting typ but I thought why not switch up the rules he is from the earth kingdom but if you guys don't like it ill put him back in to old wu and have him be an engineer for the white lotus or something. If you guys don't like something tell me and I might change a few things so yea - yuli out