ice cream date

Korra: so what class is first again?

Asami: science with Mr:Moon do you really not remember?

Korra: nope

Jinora: she forgets a lot of things like she had to take her medicine earlier.

Korra: I didn't forget I just didn't want to drink it.

Asami: KORRA

Korra: what its disgusting

Asami: and that doesn't mean you don't drink it.

Kai: hey jinora can you come with me real quick pls.

Jinora: sure kai lead the way.

They walk out to the field because they have a few minutes before class starts.

Jinora: so whats up why did you want to talk out here.

Kai: well it wasn't that important that we had to come out here. Its just my siblings were going to make fun of me for this.

Jinora: its okay i know how siblings can be i have three and then another three.

Kai: yea but what I wanted to talk about. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?

Jinora: u-uh kai I would love to

Kai: y-you would i was scared you'd say no.

Jinora: yes Kai I would but there's something you don't know and I can't tell you. Is that ok I'll tell you when I can but for know I can't.

Kai: thats ok I know you guys have some things you don't want to talk about and im ok with that. But about the date I asked maybe we can go to the ice cream place down the street later.

Jinora: sure but right now I have to check in with korra about that date and when do you want to go on that date.

Kai: after school would be nice but if you can't maybe on Saturday.

Jinora: okay I'll make sure korra knows where we are at and make sure she knows your with me. But for know lets get to class.

Kai: oh right I forgot lets go.

They walked back to their friends and headed to class once inside they took their seats and talked before Mr.Moon made his way to the class.

Jinora: hey korra do we have to patrol around the sato estate today?

Korra: no but we are hanging out there for the day. Why?

Jinora: w-well kai asked me out.

Opal: WHAT

Wu: REALLY

Mr.Moon: children please be quite back there.

Opal,Wu: sorry sir

Korra: thats great and if your going to ask don't of course you can go just make sure to keep kai safe at the same time.

Jinora: REALLY thank you thank you I love you.

Korra: alright alright calm down and let's get today over with so you can go on your little date.

Opal: thats no fair how do you get asked out first.

Wu: yea your still to young.

Jinora: oh shut up your just jealous that I got asked out.

Opal: ha ha very fun

Mr.moon: okay class we are going to start a project with groups if two I have assigned groups already so when I call your names pls find you partner.

He called group after group until it was just the south and sato kids left.

Mr.moon: alright these are the last groups korra and asami. Bolin and opal, kai and jinora, and mako and wu. Once you found your partner find  a seat next to each other. That will be your assigned seats until this project is over understand.

Class: yes sir

Kai: lucky us we're in a group together isn't that great.

Jinora: yea its really great if we finish planning our project we can talk about our date later.

Kai: sweet but what were opal and wu yelling about?

Jinora: oh you know siblings they like to pick on you or they get jealous when you get asked out before they do.

Kai: really do they have crushes?

Jinora: yea they do maybe you can help me out with that.

Kai: anything for you princess.

The day went on from there before they knew it, it was the end of the day and they had all decided to work on their projects at the estate. Except Kai and jinora they went out on their little date and discussed their project their.

Kai: so jinora what typ of ice cream do you want?

Jinora: uh maybe rocky road.

Kai: you like rocky road to.

Jinora: yea it's my favorite typ of ice cream.

Kai: sweet, two rocky road ice creams pls sir.

Worker: coming right up

Jinora: let's take a seat at a table.

Kai: sure I'll be right there let me just get the ice creams.

Jinora: ok

Jinora found a table near the door and next to a window she was waiting for Kai to come back when she noticed someone come realizing who it was she tried to make her self unnoticeable but didn't work.

Noah: jinora? Didnt know you were in republic city.

Jinora: oh hey Noah what are you doing here? you live back at the south.

Noah: I came to live with my grandma because my parents got into a car accident and are in the hospital.

Jinora: oh I'm so sorry are they going to make a full recovery.

Noah: yea they are just a few cuts thanks for asking.

Kai: hey jinora who's your friend?

Ha lets see what happens next shall we. anyways what yall think of Noah coming back yall want him stay and become Kai new friends or yall want them to fight for jinoras love.

Anyways love yall and vote and comment if you want ok bye 👋