plane ride

Jinora: where are they the plane is about to leave.

Wu: jinora over here!

Opal: took you long enough why are you late?

Jinora: sorry I ran into a problem at home and took me a little to stop it.

Korra: does it have to do with Noah?

Jinora: wait how did you know that it was about Noah?

Korra: you do remember that we all live next to each other right? My house is a little ways down by your house.

Jinora: right, anyways we should probably hurry before the plane leaves without us.

Wu: yea come on lets get going.

Note - there are people from the red lotus and Equalists that know of wu, jinora, opal, and korra.

Time skip to when their on the plane

Since they have been on the plane they have been getting things for free  but never took anything because there were people who knew who they were.

Korra: hey do you think they know who we are?

Jinora: yea I'm mean dont you think it's weird that they have just been giving us free stuff. But don't drink or eat anything it might have poison.

Opal: got it wu did you get that

Wu casually sleeping

Korra: guess we won't have to worry about him.

Opal: yea but jinora tell him when he wakes up.

Jinora: got it.

Few seconds later someone comes and hands opal a wine glass and a note underneath it saying met me at the back.

Opal: guys what should I do?

Jinora: go with it, see what they want and use your watch to send us a message if something happens.

Korra: yea just beep us if something happens.

Note-their watch have a button that makes a beep to who ever they are trying to contact.

Opal walks to the back to see a man with a wine glass next to him. They were all us to being in situations like this so she played along with it

Opal: were you the one that gave me this note?

Man: yes I was hoping you would come.

Opal: oh really you don't even know me what could you possibly want with me.

Man: Oh nothing just thought we could have a little chat.

He walks closer to opal leaving them only a few inches away from each other. Opal is clam allowing the man to think that he has her in his grasp.

Opal sees an opportunity and closes the gap between them interlocking there lips. Only separating for air they grabbed their drink and drank them little did the man know that opal had switched the drinks when he was having fun in her mouth.

She had also put an antidote for poison in the drink she had switched in case he saw it coming. And poisoned both drinks.

Once he had drank his drink he started to feel sick and couldn't breath.

Opal: you ok there you look like your dying?

Man: you basterd what did you do to my drink?

Opal: oh nothing just switched out my drink with yours and I have the antidote.

She says holding a little tube with red liquid inside.

Ok long chapter but I still have to make two more for yesterday and today so I got lots more work to do plus I dont have school on Fridays so that make it better 😅

I'm starting to work on the next chapter now pls vote and comment if you want. Sorry for any errors bye 👋