unexpected visitor

Jinora: Noah what are you doing here?

Pema: jinora don't be mean he came to see you! Now say sorry

Tenzin: yes jinora be more respectful now did you get your "books from the school like you said" note- Noah knows nothing about the white lotus

Jinora: yes I did and im sorry I didn't mean for that to come out as mean I just wasn't expecting you to be here so early in the morning.

Noah: oh yea I came to talk to you but you weren't her then your parents invited me in to have some tea. Noah smiled.

Jinora: oh well I'm here now so do you want to go outside to talk.

Noah: yea lets go. Thank you pema and tenzin for your hospitality and the tea.

Tenzin and pema: it is no problem at all thank you for coming.

Jinora and Noah walked out to jinoras porch.

Jinora: so what did you want to talk about?

Noah: I - I was going to ask you if you could take me back.

Jinora: WHAAATTT you want me to take you back after what you did, first you cheat on me then you break up with me for a snoby rich girl that only cares about herself and her money and now you want me to take you back! Jinora yelled but not loud enough for her parents to hear.

Noah: I know I know but please take me back i beg of you please I was dumb. She was only dating me as a prank that her squad thought would be fun.

Jinora: well that isn't my fault and any ways even if I did want to get back with you I couldn't cuz Im moving from the south to republic city in a few hours so good bye.

Noah: wait your moving today but you can't leave me. He said with tears in his eyes

Jinora: well maybe you should have been more careful. We could have made long distance work. So good bye .

Jinora walked inside leaving the tear filled boy to leave.

Tenzin: what did he want to talk about?

Jinora: oh he wanted to talk about the homework that was assigned yesterday and if I could help him with it and I told him we should break up cuz we were moving and I didn't want to have a long distance relationship think he might cheat on me.

Pema: that was very brave of you sweetheart to do that but don't worry you will get better after this breakup.

Tenzin: your mother is right you did the right thing in breaking up that way nether of you would have to be heart broken if something happened in republic city or here in the south theater you guys would find out about.

Jinora: yea your right but I'm going to go upstairs to pack cuz im going to be leaving soon.

Tenzin: ok we will be here if you need anything.

Jinora: thanks dad

I know I didn't include ikki, meelo or rohan but they were in the back yard playing with pepper who Is a dog 🐕 if you didn't know who pepper is she is jinoras bison.

So see yall later 🤪 💓