another boring day

Korras mind: uh why can't I get up, oh shit I'm in asamis room. Is she cuddling me.*tries to move*

Asami: no please don't go korra

Korra:*blushes*

Jarvis: miss Sato it is time to get up breakfast is ready for you.

Korra: hey Jarvis don't worry I'll get her up.

Jarvis: of course miss korra. I'll be going now.

Korra: hey asami its time to get up for school.

Asami: no five more minutes mom.

Korra:*blushes the color of a tomato*
*Smirks* asami it not mom its korra.
We need to get ready for school.

Asami:*blushes and bolts up straight* korra what are you doing in my room.

Korra: I could ask you the same thing. Right now I have to get out of her before my siblings star wondering where I'm at.

Asami: WAIT do you really have to go i mean my dad probably let them stay in a guest room for the night.

Korra: In that case I should probably check and you should probably get ready for school.

Asami: can you atheist stay here after school and your siblings to.

Korra:*smirks* what you already miss me How sweet.

Asami: oh shut up *blushes*

Korra: anyways I'll leave and see if I can find my sibling also so you can change.

Asami: y-yeah ok

Korra walks out of the room to find her siblings. She bumps into hiroshi.

Korra: hey hiroshi do you know where my siblings are?

Hiroshi: ah yes they are in the guest room down the hall to the left up stairs.

Korra: thanks

She walks upstairs and down the hall to the left where hiroshi sent her to find her siblings. She knocks on the door but when no one answered she just walked in. She saw her brother and sisters sleeping in one master bed.

Korra: hey guys you need to get up we have to go back home to get ready for school.

Opal: yea sure you should have told us that before you decided to sleep and cuddle with asami.

Wu: yea we didn't want to disturb asami cuz she had her hands around your waist.

Jinora: and she was holding on to you very tightly so we couldn't move you.

Korra: alright I get it let just go so we can get ready for school.

They walk out of the room and make their way to hiroshi's office to let him know they were going back home to get ready.

Hiroshi: of course but before you go if at any time you are protecting my children and it gets dark you are all welcome to stay the night here at the estate.

Korra: of course thank you for the offer.

Jinora: well we'll be going now thank you again.

They walk out if the estate and get in to their car. After they got back to their house they quickly got ready and had some breakfast before heading of to school.

Korra: alright we're here.

Wu: oh look their are mako,asami,bolin, and kai.

Asami: how come you guys just left.

Korra: we had to change and get ready for school.

Kai: jinora are you guys ok korra drove off and left you guys there?

Jinora: yea we're fine we told her to do that cuz she's the fastest driver.

Kai: oh ok that makes sense. But who we're they.

Opal: oh u-uh they we're

Wu: they we're thugs we ran in to the first time we got here yea thugs we ran into right guys.

Opal: yea yea thugs

Jinora: right just some thugs

Asami: korra is that true*crosses arms*

Korra: yea come on you don't trust us *pouts*

Wu: yea you guys don't trust us that mean *pout*

Jinora and opal:*pout*

Asami: (fuck thats cute) no it not that is just if we want to trust you, you guys have to trust us to which means no secrets

Kai: yea you have to trust us to right guys.

Mako and bolin: right

Korra: fine lets just get today over with already.

Ok that was some korrasami things, I really don't know what to call that but its a start right 😅 anyways next chapter will be wuko or kainora or maybe some bopal vote and comment which one I should do next 😉 ok see yall later.