new home

She says holding a little tube with red liquid inside.

Man: give me that damn antidote before I kill you.

Opal: you are in no position to give orders.

She grabs the man bye the neck pushing him to the wall. He tries to get up but she has a strong grip making it impossible to lose it.

Opal: alright tell me who your working for and I'll let you go and give you the antidote.

Man: never they'll kill me if I tell you.

Opal: wrong answer

She shoves him into a closet locking him in. It has already been 3 hours since they left the airport leaving only a few minutes until they arrive at republic city. Opal walks back to her seat and sits down.

Korra: so what happened?

Opal: the drink he gave me was poisoned so don't eat or drink anything. I tried to get him to talk but all he said was they would kill him if he did.

Jinora: you think he's working with the red lotus or the Equalists?

Opal: who knows but we have to be carefull if he knows there might be others to. But has wu woken up yet?

Jinora: no he sleeps like a rock.

They all laugh

Time skip

Wu: how long have I been out?

Jinora: the whole flight.

Wu: what your joking right.

Korra: nope you were out like a light.

Wu: did anything happen when I was sleeping?

Jinora: yea ask opal what she did.

Wu: what do you mean?

Opal: some guy from the plane kept giving us free stuff like snacks and drinks. Then he handed me a wine glass with a note underneath saying to met him in the back.

Wu: oh this is getting interesting.

Opal: when I got to the back he was waiting for me with a wine glass of his own and ...

Wu: oh was he cute?

Opal: really wu he was trying to kill me.

Wu: okay okay calm down you can tell me the rest later lets just get going.

Korra: right we have to go see the house then leave our stuff and go meet up with hiroshi.

Time skip

Opal: okay were here.

Wu: wow this house is amazing!!

What the house looks like

Korra: great this is perfect lets check out the inside and back yard

Jinora: it has four rooms!!!

Wu: five bathrooms one in each room and one down stairs!!!

Opal: korra come look outside there's something you might want to see.

Korra: what is it

The backyard was a huge grassland with a giant pool,a basket ball court, a soccer field, and volleyball court. They all play sports but wu is the typ to play volleyball not soccer or any other sport.

Korra: this house is amazing! Lets live here forever.

Opal: come on korra we can play a game of basketball when we get back from the meeting with hiroshi and his kids.

Korra: uh fine but dont expect me to go easy on you.

All right that make the fourth chapter done next chapter they will meet hiroshi and his kids mako,bolin,asami, and kai.

Thanks for reading this far in to the story and I hope your injoying it so far thanks a lot and pls vote and comment if you want 😊 😀 ☺