Chapter 2

Flo's Pov

I must have showered three times preparing for work, I couldn't help but feel terrified about starting my first shift, I'm completely unexperienced in this, my dad always paid for everything and then I had savings even the boys tried to pay for my rent and whenever I needed new clothes, but I hated being a financial burden even if they didn't see it that way.

As it was a BDSM club our dress codes were a little unorthodox, we could dress however we wanted as long as it reflected kink in some way. Whether it be a leather , latex , a maid outfit or whatever we can think of. I decided to wear a crop top and pink skirt with a pink collar. I was a little after all and this seems like a perfect outfit. I will save my better outfits for performing.

"Hurry up Kitten, you start soon, and I need to drop you off" Lawrence called from down stairs, I lace up my shoes before running down the stairs and climbing into the car

"You Look beautiful, how do you feel?" Lawrence asked as we pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

"Scared shitless"

"Kitten" He grunted at my use of language.

"Sorry Daddy I'm scared",

"That's better" He placed his hand on my bare thigh already sending tingles through me, why must he do this when he knows I wont see him for hours. " Once you get inside and meet them it will all feel okay. I know you are going to do amazing."

I kept my fingers tightly crossed wishing that when I get there I found a totally confident persona that I can use to help ease me into it. However, I know that is probably asking a lot.

The club came into sight and I knew I needed to get out og the car and walk in but it's terrifying, once I do this I will be passing the thresh hold from student to working woman. However, this is something I need to do for myself. Giving daddy a kiss goodbye, I hop out of the car and walk into the club, showing my ID at the door.

Instantly before I can even get to the coat check or anywhere near entering the club, a woman was walking over to me.

"You must be Flo, I'm Rory" She smiled widely, I observed her outfit as she stood in a fitted black dress and black kitten ears , a silver collar latched round her throat with a leash

"You must be Flo, I'm Rory" She smiled widely, I observed her outfit as she stood in a fitted black dress and black kitten ears , a silver collar latched round her throat with a leash. She stood at 5'9 and seemed regal and agile.

"Yes I'm Flo" I answer trying to seem as confident as possible.

"Come this way", she directed me through to an office door that was before the entrance to the bar.

Her office was unlike most office spaces she had the usual things, a seating area, a filing cabinet , a desk, and laptop and just casually a display case of sex toys. They looked more for display then for fun but there was an array from whips to ropes to gags.

"So from what I know this is your first full time job" she stated sitting down at her desk, I sat across from her as directed.

"Yes, I have had a few small part time jobs but nothing that was permanent, but I'm excited to start."

"Wonderful, now we aren't a usual club as you know. We are a BDSM club, with our own dungeon , private play rooms, display rooms and open scenes. So, you will see submissives tied up, you will hear spanking, moans and a pleather or honorifics. You can not judge any customers or members as people pay good money to come to a safe and unjudgmental space. If you are new to it, it can be quite shocking. Do you understand?"

"Yes I'm familiar with the lifestyle" I answer.

"Oh do you go to kink clubs often?" She asked tilting her head which made collar jingle.

"This is my first time in a club but I'm part of the community" I smile, more comfortable with talking about something I use to.

"I'm going to guess a little?" She laughed, looked me up and down.

"Yeah" I giggle back, following her out of the office.

She led me through the dark corridors to the final door, she opened it to reveal a large club, with many seating options and bars but there was also small stages where scenes were happening. On one a plus size man was tied to a St Andrews cross and was being flogged by another man who I guess was his dominant. Another stage showed two females gagged and tied from the ceiling, their arms and legs restrained but both looking completely at peace. I could see a selection of doors on one wall which I presume is the private and display rooms.

"This way" Rory directed noticing my fascination with the activities going on in the room. We reached the bar where there was shelves upon shelves of top-class liquor, and I had already been told each member was only allowed two drinks and those participating in activities are only allowed one or none if they are known to be a lightweight. Apparently I will learn more as I go.

"Griffin, this is Flo she is your new trainee and is eager to get started. I will leave you to it. See you in a bit Flo" Rory smiled leaving us both , now allowing me to notice a clip-on tail she had coming from the back of her dress.

"Hi Flo lets gets started I'm Griffin, I'm the head bartender here so we will be working a lot together"

"Lovely to meet you" I shook his hand looking over his outfit, he had a pale blue shirt on, that was open at the top few buttons with tight black jeans on but what was the most noticeable was his black harness that was over his shirt. It shaped him well and didn't seem to restrictive he look well dressed and moved around the bar gracefully as if he has been working here for years. Which he most likely has.

I smiled as I started to get to work, the distant sound of paddles and whimpers in the background oddly making me feel at ease. 

---------

Rory and Griffin are characters I have had in the back of my mind for a while so I can't wait for you to learn more about them 🥰🥰🥰